Ode to Hermes shoes

We have 2 ode to H footwear threads, one is for SHOES only and the other for BOOTS only .

If your post is about BOOTS and NOT shoes, please post on the ode to boots thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422

If your post is about SHOES only, then post on this thread.

If if you have a reveal, comment, question about both please post about the SHOES on here and then go to https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...o-h-boots-thread.535045/page-47#post-32637422 and post about boots on there.

TY

Three new colours, that’s great news! I already love this blue, but turquoise or yellow would be great too (I’m trying to trigger your memory here :roflmfao:)

I just bought the Blue ones! There’s also Black, asking my SA if there are other colors as well. Note that these new ones have less strap on top compared to the previous ones! Still very comfy and worry free H sandals :smile: :smile:
IMG_1510071475.188094.jpg

On another note I tried on these Black Penny boots. My goodness they’re stunning. They run a bit bigger than usual imo. I’m pretty much 36 in all H shoes but I can go smaller in these. Sadly there’s no smaller size left in entire Europe in Black so I think I’ll go for the 36 and put an extra sole in them. Love them so much!!
IMG_1510071603.791471.jpg
IMG_1510071622.889714.jpg
IMG_1510071638.977684.jpg

I just bought the Blue ones! There’s also Black, asking my SA if there are other colors as well. Note that these new ones have less strap on top compared to the previous ones! Still very comfy and worry free H sandals :smile: :smile:
View attachment 3873192

On another note I tried on these Black Penny boots. My goodness they’re stunning. They run a bit bigger than usual imo. I’m pretty much 36 in all H shoes but I can go smaller in these. Sadly there’s no smaller size left in entire Europe in Black so I think I’ll go for the 36 and put an extra sole in them. Love them so much!!
View attachment 3873194
View attachment 3873195
View attachment 3873196

OMG! I love that blue. I gotta have them.

View attachment 3873192

View attachment 3873194
View attachment 3873195
View attachment 3873196

LOVE this blue colour, they had them and the black ones in my boutique as well when I was there a couple of weeks ago! Will definitely try to get the blue ones, but not right now as it will be a long time before I will be able to wear them (these are strictly beach/vacation sandals for me). Could you please share the price, have they gone up or all they still the same?

And those Penny boots are gorgeous!

OMG! I love that blue. I gotta have them.

LOVE this blue colour, they had them and the black ones in my boutique as well when I was there a couple of weeks ago! Will definitely try to get the blue ones, but not right now as it will be a long time before I will be able to wear them (these are strictly beach/vacation sandals for me). Could you please share the price, have they gone up or all they still the same?

And those Penny boots are gorgeous!

The Blue ones are definitely must haves!! I don’t want to miss out on them so I couldn’t resist to take them home with me :smile: :smile: will try to find the black ones also!
They were 200 Euros, so price hasn’t gone up (yet!). As usual H will have their price increase in Jan :sad:

I’m hunting the Penny boots as we speak. Size 36 were too big so I’m looking for 35 now. They are super gorgeous indeed :smile: :smile:

Reactions: Angelian
The Blue ones are definitely must haves!! I don’t want to miss out on them so I couldn’t resist to take them home with me :smile: :smile: will try to find the black ones also!
They were 200 Euros, so price hasn’t gone up (yet!). As usual H will have their price increase in Jan :sad:

I’m hunting the Penny boots as we speak. Size 36 were too big so I’m looking for 35 now. They are super gorgeous indeed :smile: :smile:

Oh yes, the dreaded January price increase :frown:
Good luck on your hunt for the boots in size 35! :flowers:

View attachment 3873192

View attachment 3873194
View attachment 3873195
View attachment 3873196
is the penny boots comfy? compare to jumping boots?