Glamour Puss in Boots! The Official Ode to H Boots Thread!!!

Thank you! I hope you find your pair and I hope they are comfy for you. For me, comfort has always been more important than beauty. Hahahah! :heart:
Thank you!
I hope so too! I’m pinning my hope on a dear friend who’s travelling to Paris in Nov!
Hope they will have my size!

Lol same same!!!
Unfortunately many occasions where beauty doesn’t go with comfort!

But with Neo, you convinced me :love:

Reactions: periogirl28
Thank you!
I hope so too! I’m pinning my hope on a dear friend who’s travelling to Paris in Nov!
Hope they will have my size!

Lol same same!!!
Unfortunately many occasions where beauty doesn’t go with comfort!

But with Neo, you convinced me :love:
Would you wear 35 like me? You would need to request it early as these are harder to locate. Paris is the best bet.

Reactions: aki_sato
Would you wear 35 like me? You would need to request it early as these are harder to locate. Paris is the best bet.
Periogirl28 - I’m not sure what size I would be.
I tried a display Oran in 37 and I think it fits ok (though I’m aware being a display, most often than not, it’s been stretched being tried on by many pp with different sizes foot).

In Miu2 or Louboutin, I’m a consistent 36 so I really am unsure about my size in Neo.

I mentally noted to go and try before my friend leaves for Paris.

Thank you for your tips!
:hugs:

Reactions: periogirl28
Periogirl28 - I’m not sure what size I would be.
I tried a display Oran in 37 and I think it fits ok (though I’m aware being a display, most often than not, it’s been stretched being tried on by many pp with different sizes foot).

In Miu2 or Louboutin, I’m a consistent 36 so I really am unsure about my size in Neo.

I mentally noted to go and try before my friend leaves for Paris.

Thank you for your tips!
:hugs:
If it’s any help, size wise, I have a:
Neo 38
Hermes Jumping boots 38
Paris Mocassins 38
Oasis (Oran small heel) 38
Oceane sandals 37
Louboutin Konstantina flats 37
Valentino Rockstud flats 37 1/2
Aquazzura Christy flats 38
Chanel flats 37, 37.5, 38
Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots 37.5

If it’s any help, size wise, I have a:
Neo 38
Hermes Jumping boots 38
Paris Mocassins 38
Oasis (Oran small heel) 38
Oceane sandals 37
Louboutin Konstantina flats 37
Valentino Rockstud flats 37 1/2
Aquazzura Christy flats 38
Chanel flats 37, 37.5, 38
Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots 37.5
Thank you for your time sharing this!!!
Looks like you’re consistent 38 in H footwear!

Hi ladies - I need help with the jumping boot. I noticed there are about 4 different ones in black - the heights and calf circumferences are different. I have some non-skinny calves and have a hard time with knee boots. I so badly want a pair of the jumping boots, but my local Hermes has 0 in stock. I was going to order the pair online that is 15” tall and calf circumference of 13.75” as it looks like the widest pair. Can anyone confirm that’s the pair I should purchase for wider calves? Does anyone have any tips on fit for these boots? In old strings/earlier strings I saw that the “Asian” cut ones were the widest but the description says that they’re only 12.25” wide.

And on a completely different note, does anyone have any modeling pics of the Songe boot?

Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies - I need help with the jumping boot. I noticed there are about 4 different ones in black - the heights and calf circumferences are different. I have some non-skinny calves and have a hard time with knee boots. I so badly want a pair of the jumping boots, but my local Hermes has 0 in stock. I was going to order the pair online that is 15” tall and calf circumference of 13.75” as it looks like the widest pair. Can anyone confirm that’s the pair I should purchase for wider calves? Does anyone have any tips on fit for these boots? In old strings/earlier strings I saw that the “Asian” cut ones were the widest but the description says that they’re only 12.25” wide.

And on a completely different note, does anyone have any modeling pics of the Songe boot?

Thanks in advance!
Is it possible for you to measure your calf circumference? If you don't have a soft tape measure, try a shoe lace and mark with a pen then lay over a ruler. Also, you may want to measure for shaft height.