Ode to Hermes Jige

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just starting my Hermes collection. I've decided to get a Herbag and a Jige clutch as my first bags. The sales associate informed me that the Herbag is relatively easy to get, but for the Jige clutch, she needs manager's approval. I was surprised to hear this as I thought that approval was only required for quota bags or those that are in high demand. I'm located in California. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just starting my Hermes collection. I've decided to get a Herbag and a Jige clutch as my first bags. The sales associate informed me that the Herbag is relatively easy to get, but for the Jige clutch, she needs manager's approval. I was surprised to hear this as I thought that approval was only required for quota bags or those that are in high demand. I'm located in California. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Where in CA?

Hi everyone,

You might want to try your luck on the Hermes online boutique. They have had some Jige recently. Click quickly if you find one!

I have been checking the website frequently, but they never seem to have the pink or blue shades available. And I was hoping to establish a connection with SA. Although she is very nice, I didn't realize it would be so difficult to purchase this bag in store. I know that in Europe is not so hard to buy those. But it is what it is, I need to be patient. I just thought that Picotin was harder to get since it is more popular.