Ode to Hermes Jige

Is the Jige clutch still being produced? I haven’t seen it on the website in a while.
It is still being produced - just not as many given what Ive seen online. Maybe 1 or 2 every month (?). There was a drop online a few days ago and there were a couple jiges in the drop. I am waiting for one too. I have asked my SA for it for over a year and I got offered a b30 but no jige yet. :confused1:

Reactions: 880
Sharing my brand new Jige. It’s my 3rd! I find it super versatile going from day to night and I am so happy that I was able to snatch it online this week!
This one is in Swift and in this season’s Mauve Pale. ❤️❤️❤️ It’s a bit pinker in real life and soooo pretty!!

View attachment 5582785
It's lovely. I saw this on the Canadian site this week, so glad someone here was able to grab it.
I've been waiting for one too but in a darker neutral, hopefully soon...
The good news is that it looks like they have increased production of the Jige because just in the last few weeks, I have seen a handful on different H sites.
Enjoy yours :smile:

Reactions: 880 and littleming
It's lovely. I saw this on the Canadian site this week, so glad someone here was able to grab it.
I've been waiting for one too but in a darker neutral, hopefully soon...
The good news is that it looks like they have increased production of the Jige because just in the last few weeks, I have seen a handful on different H sites.
Enjoy yours :smile:

Good luck @Book Worm.
Hopefully you will get your dark neutral Jige soon.
I have one in bleu indigo and one in malachite. They are workhorses and so easy to use.
Other than b/k, I am not one to repeat purchase of the same style of bag in different colours.
But the Jige has a special place in my heart.
I am so happy that they are producing them again. I am starting to sound old but I keep reminiscing the pre-Covid days when stores would have all sorts of non-QB available in various colours. ☺️