Ode to Hermes Jige

Hey guys!!!

Soooo... I found this blog doing my research on the Hermes Jige. I found one stored away in my home and it apparently belonged to my father's sister-in-law but she decided to leave it behind. It's black, and has really nice grainy leather. TO BE HONEST... i'm not even sure if it's authentic cause she didnt leave behind any box or whatever. It indeed says "Hermes Paris Made In France."

How can I tell if its authentic?? And if I want to sell it... how much do they even go for?:s:shrugs:

Reactions: amozo
That's the mini, the elan is the one I have in Troika...uhm etc. and the PM is the one that was on the shelf. I've never seen a GM in the States but usually there's one or two in the stores in Europe.

OK so the Elan is the one that I tried on in that bright color? I loved that size.
I actually used to own the GM in dark navy box (vintage) and it was HUGE, but great for work meetings. When I had a real job, that is. LOL It easily holds a letter size legal pad.

Used to? I really want one but I've never seen a used one in decent condition, except in Rouge H box which I already own. Come to think of it, I haven't found a new one in anything I don't own either :roflmfao:

LOL! Yeah, you are a clutch-owning girl!! I sold it years ago, probably even before my wedding? I did a huge closet cleaning when I moved in with the Mr.

I am in love with the idea of the matte croc one, but holy frijoles the price!