Ode to Barenia - please show your bags and accessories :o)

Omg! What luck!!:flowers:

I know!!! Maybe I should play lotto….

OMG What luck that just happened to me it was labeled box and I got Barenia too!

Where did you find her?

Amazing!!! Your bag is beautiful! Congratulations!!! I got mine from TRR

This is amazing! :flowers:What are the chances that so many bags are being mislabeled?

Honestly, I’m so glad because if it was labeled Barenia, it would have been double the price!!!

I now have some work to do, but developing a patina on a new Barenia B 35 is the best kind of work. I am thrilled to join the club.View attachment 5362368
i. can't. breathe! A B35 in Barenia Fauve is an absolute dream come true. Congratulations @textilegirl on this unicorn. I am so happy they still seem to exist. Now I will be praying to the universe that one will come my way (GHW, pretty-please). ;)

i. can't. breathe! A B35 in Barenia Fauve is an absolute dream come true. Congratulations @textilegirl on this unicorn. I am so happy they still seem to exist. Now I will be praying to the universe that one will come my way (GHW, pretty-please). ;)
I had no expectation that this latest Heritage leather event would be so personally rewarding; I’m still pinching myself :biggrin:

Wishing you the best in your quest :flowers:

Last edited: