Ode to Barenia - please show your bags and accessories :o)

I have the exact bastia, so I thought I would look at the receipt so I could tell you what the color is. Surprise! The receipt reads " bastia verso barenia/swift fauve/bleu saphir" !! That was June 2019. I had really never looked, because I bought it in store and just loved the color combo. As in many things H, its a mystery....enjoy it regardless. Who cares what they call it?

:lol: Oh, that's fascinating! Thank you for going to the trouble to check. It is lovely - I just had my expectations upset when I saw it!

Let me echo that please
Samfalstaff, hope you (and your gorgeous bag) are safe!
Thank you. At this point it's just the smoke from the fires that is making life difficult. (Many other people have it a lot worse.) At least more people are wearing masks these days due to the smoke.

Hi there! Do you barenia experts know if they still make barenia kellys in retourne? I've seen recent new barenia kelly photos on the forums in sellier (and mostly in k25s) but most of the retourne photos I've seen seem to date much further back.

This is just a random (not high priority) question that has been kicking around my head so I finally figured I'd ask. :smile:

Thanks for any info and love all the barenia photos here.

Reactions: marzipanchen
Hi there! Do you barenia experts know if they still make barenia kellys in retourne? I've seen recent new barenia kelly photos on the forums in sellier (and mostly in k25s) but most of the retourne photos I've seen seem to date much further back.

This is just a random (not high priority) question that has been kicking around my head so I finally figured I'd ask. :smile:

Thanks for any info and love all the barenia photos here.
@mp4 just bought a Kelly 28 retourne Barenia in phw towards the end of last month.
Reposting her pic:
7ffd9bb2-52b0-42f3-ac9f-ec54e568187b-jpeg.4833115