Obssessing about the Speedy in azure!?

I obsessed about that too, so I finally got it so I can sleep, lol! It's actually my first Azur bag since I don't consider the pochette a bag (which I got first). Anyway, enough blabbing ...

Get it, it's a great bag, you won't regret it!

You've come to the wrong place if you want to be talked out of the Speedy! I love my Azur 30 and feel it's a year-round bag, not just s/s. As for the speed-buying, I went a little bonkers last year and bought my Black NeoCabby GM and my Pomme Brentwood within a month! Regretted it for a bit, but I love my bags! 4 months later my speedy joined my little LV family! Obssessed? You've come to the right place!

You've come to the wrong place if you want to be talked out of the Speedy! I love my Azur 30 and feel it's a year-round bag, not just s/s. As for the speed-buying, I went a little bonkers last year and bought my Black NeoCabby GM and my Pomme Brentwood within a month! Regretted it for a bit, but I love my bags! 4 months later my speedy joined my little LV family! Obssessed? You've come to the right place!

I totally agree. I wore it in winter with grey, navy, and cream wool coats and it really made those colours stand out. I even wore it with a black wool coat and jeans (and then it picked up the denim). I love, love, love Azur! It's the best. My favourite purse right now.

I just got it for spring summer but I actually think it could work all year and plan on wearing it when the outfit calls for it, looks amazing w/ creme/beige/charcoal/grey and the clothes I planned on wearing it with all spring summer long are those colorful primp thin thermals. Was your question to get the 25 or 30? You just got the manhattan pm last month? I don't think it's a big deal as long as you don't get a new bag every other month kwim? But if you get two bags per year or season go for it! I just got my bags for the year, 2 wks apart, but I am now done for the year and I stick to my ban. The two bags I got were bags I picked out for spring, the black mc alma and azur speedy 30. Are you just starting out collecting? Bec. if that's the case you could tell your dh that you're not going to keep buying at this rate, it's just in the beginning when you are covering your bases and developing a collection per season(spring/fall) or needs (shoulder/handheld). I literally only want 2 more bags and my dh trusts that my collection needs are finally coming to an end.

I'm beginning to obsess over this bag too! I just got the Tivoli PM 3 weeks ago (my first LV) and now I want something azur for summer! I kind of felt guilty about just getting my first one and then wanting another so soon, but such is the nature of being part of the PF community!!

I wasn't really sure which azur I wanted, but I tried on the speedy last weekend and although I'm 5'8", the 30 somehow looked huge on me. I always thought I would get the 30 until I tried it on and my DH and SA both agreed the 25 worked better. Now I just have to wait *just* long enough so that DH won't commit me for getting a second one! :idea:

If you have to wait, at least you know the speedy is not going anywhere or being discontinued! That might make you feel better, but I understand it's hard to wait! I would also consider the 30 size even though you are 5'1. I just think the proportions of the 30 look better