obsessed with the boxes....

LOL Hetj93, I'm just like you - I label everything on the orange boxes so I can see at a glance when I want to find something. It took me a while but I finally got down to doing that, as having to open box after box insearch of that elusive scarf or accessory every morning was killing me. However I draw the line at the ribbons and the little envelopes...you take the cake on that one!!

Wow - I am VERY impressed with your organization skills. I literally annoy the heck out of myself opening box after box in search of the right one, yet I know I'll never have the guts to sit down and deal with the mess. Mine is the HG method: hurl the ribbon, receipt and accessories in each box and stack.

But the fading receipt issue that I've just noticed is seriously making me reconsider this method. I think copying them while they're still legible is a great idea - but what's up with the fading anyway?

Congrats on your H "OCD" though - it's very inspiring.:smile:

Oh. I throw away the ribbon. Sometimes I keep the boxes, sometimes I don't. I didn't for my CC watch. I just keep it in a drawer. Um. I file the receipts in my "clothing and accessories" current year shoebox in case there is a problem with something.

AIRMESS - I like your suggestions on how to slow down. I will work on that.

Vintage - too funny

ATG -
316779153_35c7bc8e15_m.jpg
my other obsession. I LOVE Tiffany blue. How dare you make me jealous!!:roflmfao: I love, love, love Tiffany.

Olive - oh my gosh!!! Organiphobia is too hilarious. I can be bought.... for Pochettes!!!!

Angelfish - "And the fun thing is, every couple months I go looking for something and rediscover lots others!! Sounds silly, but it's fun for me. " Not silly at all. I rarely get that treat and it IS fun.

Pazt + LoveThatThing - do get a label maker. They are wonderful!

MissPiggy + Style101 - I didn't want to destroy the boxes in the process of searching.

Thanks everyone for the support on the crazy bit. (secretly though, I know I still am...)