nyc lv stores

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
besides the 5th ave which has the best selection? macys? bloomies? or saks?
i like the SAs at bloomies best but i'm worried their selection is very limited.
thanks!

also if anyone has been to any recently and knows who has the new red vernis that would be awesome! thanks!

i just called the 5th ave store about an hour ago and asked about the heart-shaped coin purse. they said it's coming in some time later this month, and i told them to put it on hold for me because i'll be in the city from jan 30 to feb 4 so i'll get it while i'm there

i like the LV in Saks and Macy's; they have a good selection there

Saks LV has lots of the new red vernis (I was there on Monday). Saks is a bit smaller than Bloomies but they have lots of things hidden away, so if you are there and don't see what you want on display be sure to ask.

i love the one in soho they are sooo nice there but the one inside macys is horrible i was treated like crap there i will never buy from there again but i would go to the one in soho in a sec!

I'm gonna have to agree with the Soho store as well, as far as outside the city Metro area, I'd go with Manhasset, Long Island - Americana Mall (outdoor). Amazing there!

Bloomingdale's is always understaffed though they are nice. (They have 2-3 SA)...Macy's is often overstaffed...and they are super nice (like 10 SA or more)

i went to bloomies. they are the best. they are my new everything store. they told me that i should only shop there. lol. i agreed. they are the absolute best. i'm going to write about it in a minute.