NYC LAMBS~ Savvy just posted......

Have fun tomorrow NY Lambies! Does anyone have any L.A. updates?? Last I read was that they were working on something. We were supposed to hear from Savvy last night and I have yet to receive anything. :sad:

Omg, I wish I knew that was her, I would've said hi! I was 4th, I got there at 6ish. I don't know how I'm functioning now, I got home at 3:30 from my friend's birthday, and I tried to nap and I couldn't. I'm gonna take a lovely nap when I get home, cause I have school at 6:30.

The bags were all of the leather bags from this year, LAMB for life, lace, plaid, the nylon leopard and pyramid bags, Dayglo, and Artsy. I got a leopard bag (has a shoulder strap and 2 backpack straps) for $75, and a plaid satchel, also $75 I also got a plaid keypouch, and a saddle keypouch (same that TJ Maxx has!), those were $10 each. Wallets were $50, bags ranged from $50 or $75 to $175.

Good deals, Hoodster!!

I'm not surprised at all that they didn't have any previous seasons' bags there.... or did they and they got snatched up too fast??? I was hoping to hear that there were some "samples" there of actual new style bags in these older siggy prints that have been @ TJ Maxx.

Wonder what DianaPrince found.... Update us, please!! lol

not impressed at all with this sale. practially left empty handed rather wait for friday in hopes of everything being half off..lol
all I got was a wallet and a HL makeupcase for $5 lol

Good deals, Hoodster!!

I'm not surprised at all that they didn't have any previous seasons' bags there.... or did they and they got snatched up too fast??? I was hoping to hear that there were some "samples" there of actual new style bags in these older siggy prints that have been @ TJ Maxx.

Wonder what DianaPrince found.... Update us, please!! lol
There definitely weren't any old bags, I was in the first group in, and the room is SUPER tiny, so one of us would've spotted them. I think my leopard bag is a sample, it has the sample tag in it, I'll do some research later. And no samples of the TJ Maxx prints, that would've been great.