Ny Times Article About My Bags

melisande said:
Tracey, did you actually publish the book about bags? And what happened with that screen play? It sounds really interesting. Your collection is amazing.
i didn't publish the book..the screenplay like many is still not made...last reading was meryl streep and kate hudson so we will see. i did adapt the book CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC, which should be made in the next year or so...thx 4 asking.

I think that is so interesting! I hope it does get made, I think the plot sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't read 'Confessions' but have been meaning to do so. Sounds like that would have been fun to adapt.
How neat!

melisande said:
I think that is so interesting! I hope it does get made, I think the plot sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't read 'Confessions' but have been meaning to do so. Sounds like that would have been fun to adapt.
How neat!
maybe you can help....i have no idea how to post photos..am totally lame about that stuff...i sent out a message but have gotten no reponse. do you know how???

Please email them to me at vlad[@]purseblog.com - I will take of it for you. I also sent you a PM about it.

Can't wait, this is gonna be soooo good!

I'm no computer whiz either! When I'm writing up a full message, I just go into the attach (little paperclip) icon, that appears at the top of the typing box. Another box will pop up, asking you to attach photos. When you click on the 'attach' boxes, this will allow you to scroll through the photos that you have got stored on your computer. Choose the ones you want by clicking on them.

Hope this is somewhat (sort of) clear?! I think that somebody has written a sticky on posting photos, too! PM me, if something I'm saying makes no sense!