NY Fashionweek Mulberry A/W 2010

Cool pics! It is clear that the days of NVT/darwin bags are over for good. These eye catching bags are taking over the more traditional styles. I liked many of the bags in the show, may take some time for the love to grow, but it will grow (like always :biggrin:).

Wow, thanks for the great pics.

I would describe lots of the bags as 'fierce' looking in that they are loud, bright and brash. The black Alexa looks gorgeous and funnily enough I am liking the crazy prints on the bays. I did not see anything I would lust over though. i think I would need to see proper, close up pics of each bag to form a proper view. I am tres fussy, non? Lol....

Has anyone noticed the models knee on page 89?

The clutches are abundant and one seems to be a hybrid of the drew and the bays plus cloche. Personally I don't like chain handles so that spoils it for me. Also not too keen on the Alexa hobo as it looks to me that they have stuck an Alexa clutch on the front of an ordinary hobo. Having said all this I am the woman who said she didn't like the Alexa and will be collected my own tomorrow. Fickle!

IWANB I have the same problem :P I am 5ft10 but I am lucky, DB is 6ft2 so I can get away with some heel for nights out!

Didn't see that one ILBnC! Where is that photo from? Gorrrgeous colour! :drool: