NY Fashionweek Mulberry A/W 2010

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow lots of new prints - love the Alexa tote too.

2. wow, thanks for the link.

is that a cracked patent black Alexa?

3. I believe so Tiree - think there's a non-cracked version too - juts like Alexa's own.

4. oooo, I like this :biggrin:

Attached Files:

5. the dark grey alexa has a very odd handle :s but i really like the colour :smile: i wonder what it's made of?

6. OMG i love that alexa

7. I wonder what this is. But it looks great. yum yum :P

Attached Files:

8. Unlike the S/S 2010 collection which i thought was way beyond the realms of possibility for anyone under 6 feet, or over 7 stone or 23 years of age, this A?W collection is utterly gorgeous imo.

It looks quite heavilty influenced by Ms Prada but reatins enough Mulberry features to get away with that....the pseudo putty smudge type fabris is a winner, i think, as are many of the shoes they show....

interesteing to see the models hand carrying Alexa when everyone so far on here has been a messenger style user....

Am very impressed indeed....!

9. I love the dark gray Alexa bag

Here is the Alexa Hobo. I likey. Time to start Saving
    I like the shoulder tote below as well. The color is divine!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Me like this one :nuts: - hope they just concentrate on Bags, not clothes, models' hairs and make-ups LOL, who cares!!

Many thanks for the link!

Attached Files: