Nutmeg TMA Midi reveal

I've been through "a few" during my short BE tenure. I actually had a couple of black crash Hug Me's, sold them, then suffered serious "sellers' remorse" and had to track down another. This is my third one and it's going to stay. You've got an enviable collection too. :woohoo:

Beautiful VanBod...I seriously need to reconsider this style!

Well...I need to consider it after I actually USE some of my new bags that have been sitting unused!

This is why I can't wait to get the Black Crash Kissie. I am dying to see if I would love it in a full sized bag!

I've been through "a few" during my short BE tenure. I actually had a couple of black crash Hug Me's, sold them, then suffered serious "sellers' remorse" and had to track down another. This is my third one and it's going to stay. You've got an enviable collection too. :woohoo:

Right, here goes! I took these pics before I sprayed the bag. I sprayed 3 coats of Collonil and it dried without affecting the leather. She is now stuffed and sitting in her dustbag.

Impressions - none of the photos do this bag justice if flash is used. It comes out looking lighter than it really is. The leather is incredibly soft but doesn't have the usual smell that BE matte leathers do. It is very prone to scuffing and scratches (there was one on the wide padded shoulder strap) so I'd say if you don't like to baby your bags or if you don't like the rugged, scuffed look, then this is NOT the leather for you. If you like matte I would consider matte supersoft - that is much more resistant to scratching. If you haven't tried the dark beige lining - you should!

I have loved the rustic look of the TMA from the time I first saw it; to me this style suits matte leathers best. I have the midi in Buttercream Pebbled and it looks great but I love this combo better.

Forgive my rather unelegant photo of the middle compartment - I wanted to show the lining next to the leather.

OMG...I love that! Congrats on such an awesome bag. :tup:

Moon, you can always get the lining you want, send it to Marco, for your bag. The black crash Hug Me is just a wonderful bag - probably the most used in my whole collection. The medium size is good for me, but since you generally like bigger bags, you may prefer the larger one. It's very slouchy and dips down so you can shoulder carry it with the handles. I love Hug Mes. I can find you something and send it to him along with the lining I'm sending for my choco crash Covet Me. (I ended up using what I planned for the Taupe pebbled luxe Hold Me instead so now I'm going with a cheetah print fleece). Want me to find you a few swatches of a neutral green - light, dark, sage, lime, texture, weight? Since I've got to send mine, I can very easily enclose yours in the package and let him know it's for you.

Here's a few that are the right weight for lining.

Attachments

• List_BM-587.jpg
    List_BM-587.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 55
  • List_BU-605.jpg
    List_BU-605.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 51
  • List_CT-728.jpg
    List_CT-728.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 54
  • List_DI-585.jpg
    List_DI-585.jpg