List_UG-413.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 112
  • List_UG-753.jpg
    List_UG-753.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 113
  • List_UI-061.jpg
    List_UI-061.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 113
Wow, Nunn, did you find all these greens on that fabric site you told us about? You are truly a beautiful, unselfish, kind-to-the-core woman to offer me such a wonderful favor. I love you. When are you sending off your own fabrics? I haven't picked out a bag yet, and I don't want to hold you back. How do you know how much fabric to send?

Here they are.

Wow, Nunn, did you find all these greens on that fabric site you told us about? You are truly a beautiful, unselfish, kind-to-the-core woman to offer me such a wonderful favor. I love you. When are you sending off your own fabrics? I haven't picked out a bag yet, and I don't want to hold you back. How do you know how much fabric to send?

My fabric hasn't arrived yet (cheetah ultrasuede print) but it's been shipped. Probably next week but bag production isn't scheduled until next month. The site I use for fabrics is www.fabrics.com. You want to be sure to pick out something that's no lighter than a medium weight - poplin, upholstery, satin, fleece, suede (or ultrasuede which is a faux suede like they used in the Kooba bags and the current Gustto bags). How much to order depends on the style and bag size and of course, the width of the fabric bolt. Marco needs about 1-1/2 yards if the bolt is 44 or more inches. If you've got a bunch of exterior pockets, then better to get a little extra. Plus, if you ever have an "accident", you can always send the bag back and have them re-do the lining, so I usually get two yards. That fleecy stuff was 60 inches and he sent me back a WHOLE bunch - in fact, if anyone wants the leftovers of the cardinal fleece for a BEC bag, let me know and it's yours. So, go peruse the fabrics.com site, order your fabric and have it sent to me. I'll ship it on with my cheetah stuff - not going to hold me up at all.

I keep thinking I need a TMA Midi.... dang.

Nunnla, I've just ordered 8 swatches from fabrics.com! LOL! I can't wait to see them to decide what leather might coordinate with which lining!

That's great. The thing about seeing the swatches IRL is you can feel the fabric and see just how large the print is. I was shocked to see how large the cardinals and pandas were on the 60 inch bolt flannel. Needless to say, I had enough for 3 bags each. So, if anyone wants the leftover cardinals, you're welcome to it. Here's what it looks like.

Attachments

• TPF Leather.jpg
    TPF Leather.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 29
  • TPF Loaded Interior.jpg
    TPF Loaded Interior.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 32
  • TPF FWl Interior.jpg
    TPF FWl Interior.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 29
  • TPF BW Interior.jpg
    TPF BW Interior.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Cardinals.jpg
    Cardinals.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 46
Moonie, I just kept looking and looking! I mostly checked out upholstery type of fabrics or the types for home interior. Make sure you check to be sure it's medium weight. I accidentally ordered a lightweight swatch! Oops! It'll be fun to play with the swatches though!

I love posts like this. I mean, I just eat them up with a spoon and then go back for seconds. So many people don't understand my extreme love for pocketbooks, so when posts like this pop up, they make me feel so much better. I am not alone!

:heart::hugs::heart:

VanBod - I wanted you to know that your lovely bag and pictures pushed me over the edge. I have a grey shimmer TMA Midi on the way! Thank you! :amuse: