numerous things I don't like about Artsy

I, too, love mine. I returned my Tivoli GM for the Artsy MM. I never would have imagined getting it but I saw IRL and had to try it on. It was a toughy but I went with the artsy for several reasons: 1) the interior is sooo soft which makes for a "softer" feeling bag. 2) the interior pockets!!!!! Love them! 3) it's really chic looking 4) loved the fact that it didn't have a zipper but it doesn't stay "open" like other non-closure bags. 5) less vachetta to worry about. I've carried it only several times so far and the strap is really loosening up quite a bit.

Exactly my thought! compared it with NF for the same usage purpose which is easy access and just an everyday tote. I too was not in-love with it in the beginning but did eventually grew on me. I'm glad I gave it a chance bec. I love how it now drops and slouch. I don't carry it with the opening straight...I slouch it and for me that looks much nicer and chic and also seem smaller :smile: BTW, thought I share this...in the beginning when not in use I would leave it hanging on my door knob with all my stuff in it ofcourse and I find that helped with the dropping process faster.

Thanks Material_Grl! I'm not necessarily worried about the part directly under my arms, but more the part on the outside of the handles, where the rings are, if that makes sense...

There isn't any part that hangs outside of the rings... only in between the rings... and the two sides of the bag are pretty tight together so that the bag is almost always closed under your arm. The only time it can hang open is when you carry it on your arm instead of your shoulder.. and that's only if you have a lot of stuff inside.

I think it's a very nice bag! i tried it on at the store. i think the handle is a bit uncomfortable bcos it's hard! and also what i didn't like is that it looks to big on me! i wish they had a PM size! well I am short (5') but still i think it's a very pretty bag!!!