Now I'm dreaming about them!

That is hilarious! When you start dreaming about Bbags, you know that you are obsessed.

I must admit that I had a Bbag dream three nights ago. In the dream I was supposed to wake up and go to a Bbag sale. The alarm failed to go off. I woke up a ran to the sale but I was too late. All of the bags were already scooped up by other shoppers. Everyone was talking about what a good sale it was and how they were so lucky to get the bags for half-off retail price. I was standing there bagless and cursing my alarm clock. Then I woke up.

I like your dream better though!

Does anyone else have these dreams?

Cute! I like how you dream of Bbags while thinking of Bbags keeps me up at night. I have trouble sleeping when I want a Bbag and am unable to find it! :P

Ditto!!!

Whenever there's a specific bal that I want to buy and can't find, I always am up at night, tossing and turning and having little fantasies about winning the lottery and then paying Balenciaga to make me another one. I wish I dreamt about Bbags too!

I once had a BBag dream. I was in a store and they had every color of all the accessories. Wallets and coin purses were all over the counter! I was in heaven! Then I woke up.:crybaby:

i had a bal dream after i got my first bag. I am always careful around the tassels, and in my dream, a lady came up to me and snapped them off! i was so mad and got into a fight with her, and chasing each other around.

LOL!! Early on in my pregnancy (the most recent one), I had a dream that I was out at a store with my father of all people and found this gorgeous blue (aqua like) bbag! At the time, I took it as a sign that I was having a boy. obviously, that was wrong, but I do now own an aqua bag . . .

So I think your dream is a sign that you need that EB!

I've had lots of bbag dreams. We do not have boutique anywhere near here, so my dreams always involve being able to try them on and feel of them, something I normally can't do before I buy.

i always dream of balenciaga bags! but recently my DH had a dream! he asked me if they made the matelasse in red, because he had a dream he bought me one. ha ha! i am constantly being reminded why i love that man.:tender:

OMG- I forgot about the dream that I had last week! I was going to post it but forgot too~~

My dream was that I was waiting for a Blue City to come in and was so super excited about this fricken bag b/c it was an 05! Well, I got it and it was totally fabulous- I mean T-D-F! And when I started to show my friends and family- :wtf: the bag was made of TERRY CLOTH!!!!! like TOWEL material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, there was leather on the bag- sorta like the two-toned bbags- but in my dream the majority of the bbag was made of TOWELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown: You have no idea how HAPPY I was when I woke up to realize this was a dream!!!!!!

alaska that is ridiculously funny. Towels?! I always wonder how our minds come up with these things.

I dream a lot about bags too, I think because I spend so much of my waking time thinking about them! I've often dreamt that I got a bag I've been lusting for and I wake up overjoyed only to realize that, unfortunately, it was only a dream.