*~~* november purchases *~~*

Ladies let me introduce Alma Pm Griotte :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::yahoo::yahoo:

It's 2weeks until my birthday,but presents are already coming!thanks to my dear husband;))

I love this colour. Fell in love the first time I saw it in real life. Soo rich and yummy! The colour on the website does not do it justice IMO. Would love to get a zippy wallet in this 😍. Congrats on your Alma and happy birthday 🎂

I love this colour. Fell in love the first time I saw it in real life. Soo rich and yummy! The colour on the website does not do it justice IMO. Would love to get a zippy wallet in this 😍. Congrats on your Alma and happy birthday 🎂
Thank you !you are right,the color on the website differs from the real color.but the bag really changes its color depending on the light.

Yes! I would use it for our DE Speedy. Too much? I am planning getting it hot stamped with my initial. We'll see!!

I actually saw someone with a red tag on their Speedy DE and I really loved it. It's a nice added extra that you can remove when you want; maybe just use it during holiday seasons or special occasions. You don't have to keep it on the whole time, so for that reason I would definitely get one!

I actually saw someone with a red tag on their Speedy DE and I really loved it. It's a nice added extra that you can remove when you want; maybe just use it during holiday seasons or special occasions. You don't have to keep it on the whole time, so for that reason I would definitely get one!

I love red so we'll see!! Thanks!!!