*~~* november purchases *~~*

KM7029

Speedy Addict
Feb 7, 2012
I made my purchase on 10/31, I was a little early to this party!

ElisiaKay

O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
They wouldn't let me buy this on the 29th. But luckily the one they reserved for me had a crooked zipper, so I picked up another one from the other store. Each store only had 1 in Cerise. I knew I wanted a Cerise piece when the colour was launched.

My salon is called Cerise (named after the cherry line from a few years ago 😆) so I had to get something in this colour. The pochette is too pricey so this is perfect! I finally found a key pouch that fits my keys. 😁 even better that I sold my zcp in vernis a few days ago so I didn't have to top up too much to get a piece I can use everyday :thumbup:

Attachments

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
Just picked this up today, here is my November purchase!

My early Christmas present

View attachment 2794919

View attachment 2794920

View attachment 2794921
Congrats Jinaon, just gorgeous. :smile:

They wouldn't let me buy this on the 29th. But luckily the one they reserved for me had a crooked zipper, so I picked up another one from the other store. Each store only had 1 in Cerise. I knew I wanted a Cerise piece when the colour was launched.

My salon is called Cerise (named after the cherry line from a few years ago 😆) so I had to get something in this colour. The pochette is too pricey so this is perfect! I finally found a key pouch that fits my keys. 😁 even better that I sold my zcp in vernis a few days ago so I didn't have to top up too much to get a piece I can use everyday :thumbup:
Such a lovely colour ElisiaKay. Congrats ;)

Theirnana4

Theirnana4
Mar 3, 2014
toledo, ohio

Nice color..congratulations :smile::smile: