NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge congratulations!!:panic::loveeyes::panic::loveeyes:
I’m looking for this one too! Hope to get it some day.. Enjoy this treasure which is in fabulous condition!:love::love:
Thank you LostinBal. We have the best Bal community here and too-effective Bbag hunters... who are most kind in sharing finds. I hope you secure one to add to your super Bal collection. ❤️

• Thanks
Reactions: LostInBal
Thank you LostinBal. We have the best Bal community here and too-effective Bbag hunters... who are most kind in sharing finds. I hope you secure one to add to your super Bal collection. ❤
Thank you dear :hugs:
I have one in acceptable condition but it’s 2nd season (interior tag with no serial). Surprisingly, never saw one of these before so grabbed it. Will post pics tmw. Would love, as a collector, to find the 3rd season one:love:

Thank you dear :hugs:
I have one in acceptable condition but it’s 2nd season (interior tag with no serial). Surprisingly, never saw one of these before so grabbed it. Will post pics tmw. Would love, as a collector, to find the 3rd season one:love:
Ooo. I wanna see! Never seen a 2nd Season Olive before. :wtf:

This is my unicorn. I thought it was gonna be a fruitless exercise to try and hunt for this Bal. That it would take forever and a day. But thanks to a sweet tPFer who alerted me, it’s now mine. OMG!

02 F/W Olive FBF in mint condition. :yahoo:

View attachment 5258236View attachment 5258238
This is such an amazing find!!! And in such beautiful condition, huge congrats! :love:

• Love
Reactions: Norm.Core
This is my unicorn. I thought it was gonna be a fruitless exercise to try and hunt for this Bal. That it would take forever and a day. But thanks to a sweet tPFer who alerted me, it’s now mine. OMG!

02 F/W Olive FBF in mint condition. :yahoo:

View attachment 5258236View attachment 5258238
So happy that you found this holy grail. One of the coolest bags, and probably only the second I’ve ever seen! Congratulations! :yahoo:

I’ve always wanted it in Black too... Great find! :yahoo: :tup::drinks:

It was this and the Aviator Helmet bag that tripped me out. Just loaded with unexpected details. I still miss that bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.