NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely my dear friend!! :love: :love: :hbeat:
Your doggies are adorable and that Sienna weekend is totally eatable!!:happydance::panic::loveeyes:
Thanks dear, our doggies rule next to our Bals ;) I'm so happy to finally add in a Sienna to my collection! :yahoo:
Amazing find! ❤❤❤ Love that your dog’s modelling it too. :smile:
Sienna has been on my radar for many years, so I'm very happy to have found such a huge one to add. My doggie didn't even flinch when I lay this bag on him lolz! :lol:
Thank you :flowers:
Yes, and it might have been your one that started this 'many years' search! :biggrin:
One of my ALL-TIME favorite colors that Balenciaga did back in the day!!!
So happy with this colour, it really is as lovely as I imagined it to be! :love:
Love your big snuggly pup, and how comfy he looks with the pretty WE. Sienna is one of my all time favorite colors. Can't tell here, but it is close enough to 03's Dark Caramel that I've swapped out tassels for the older lady. :heart:
Thank you Connie! :flowers: He is definitely big & snuggly and keeps me very warm in winter. Who needs a blanket when you have a 60kg lap dog! :P You just made me realise that I probably love this colour so much because it is so close to beautiful Dark Caramel :love: which I know we both love!

Thanks dear, our doggies rule next to our Bals ;) I'm so happy to finally add in a Sienna to my collection! :yahoo:

Sienna has been on my radar for many years, so I'm very happy to have found such a huge one to add. My doggie didn't even flinch when I lay this bag on him lolz! :lol:

Thank you :flowers:

Yes, and it might have been your one that started this 'many years' search! :biggrin:

So happy with this colour, it really is as lovely as I imagined it to be! :love:

Thank you Connie! :flowers: He is definitely big & snuggly and keeps me very warm in winter. Who needs a blanket when you have a 60kg lap dog! :P You just made me realise that I probably love this colour so much because it is so close to beautiful Dark Caramel :love: which I know we both love!
:blush: :giggle: sorry :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: jeanstohandbags
This is my unicorn. I thought it was gonna be a fruitless exercise to try and hunt for this Bal. That it would take forever and a day. But thanks to a sweet tPFer who alerted me, it’s now mine. OMG!

02 F/W Olive FBF in mint condition. :yahoo:

View attachment 5258236View attachment 5258238
Congratulations; I'm kinda sorry that I sold mine earlier this year .. maybe I'll find another!

Status
Not open for further replies.