NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: earswithfeet
What?!?!? I have it in the Work and the color is beyond perfection!! Congratulations on this super rare one!! :panic: :love: :love:
Súper chameleonic color! I’m not able to capture the real shade!!

View attachment 5266904View attachment 5266905

The exact color from stock photo:

View attachment 5266907
Wow!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Your Work is amazing my dear. And so true that this colour is chameleonic (what a great word!) My outside pics made it look almost black, so I had to do inside pics just to bring out the green :smile:

Wow!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Your Work is amazing my dear. And so true that this colour is chameleonic (what a great word!) My outside pics made it look almost black, so I had to do inside pics just to bring out the green :smile:
You’re so right! I tried a few times and don’t matter how you do it! Indoors, outdoor.. I feel a little frustrated about this one getting the most accurate shade :sad: Honestly, it’s the most beautiful Bal green I’ve ever seen..:love: Btw, and so difficult to find imo..

Reactions: jeanstohandbags
finally pulled the trigger and got this lilac cagole. I am IN LOVE with the croc-embossed leather. it looks and smells..dreamy
so happy to buy my second balenciaga bag (the first one was mint city that I sold a few years ago)..

Attachments

• IMG_8009.jpg
    IMG_8009.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8010.jpg
    IMG_8010.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8012.jpg
    IMG_8012.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 15
So excited, because I just scored my first boobie! It was sold with a city in very bad shape, so I messaged the seller in order to know in she would sell me the boobie without the bag and she said yes! Can't wait to have it...View attachment 5270448
Welcome to the "Boobie Club"!!! I have had a good streak of luck lately in scoring about 5 Boobies, but my lazy a$$ has yet to put pictures in my Boobie Thread! Maybe this weekend?!!!? ..

I'm in love with this Pompon. Black with giant silver HW. Unworn condition. Seller asks 520 Euros. What'cha all think?
View attachment 5271715View attachment 5271716
Love it! That's funny I was looking at preloved pompons last night (even if I'll wait a little bit before buying another Bal, after my navy first and black city!) and I saw none as pretty as this one. Black with SH is my favourite combo. As for the price, I don't think it's too high if the bag is in mint condition, but I'm no expert...

Reactions: earswithfeet
Reactions: RachelVerinder
Status
Not open for further replies.