NOVEMBER/DECEMBER new baby Bal PURCHASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new-to-me 2009 black city just arrived... and to be honest, I'm a little disappointed because it is more distressed than I expected. The seller sent it folded in a little box, without dustbag or any protection. Then I discovered a little cut in the leather and a white stain at the back. It doesn't show that much in the pictures, maybe I'm too picky... Nevertheless I'll keep it because sending it back would be difficult (with Vinted app it's never so simple). But my 2010 Bleu roi First will stay my favourite. IMG_20211203_162509.jpgIMG_20211203_165720.jpgIMG_20211203_165657.jpg

IMG_20211203_162651.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much ksuromax. The cut is very small, and I already like the bag better than when I opened the box. Bbags will definitely become an addiction! :smile:
try to put a tiny drop of white glue mixed 50/50 with water, it will become clear after drying and might help to cover up the cut. Use a toothpick and push it inside between the edges of the leather

tell me about it! :lol: :lol:

Reactions: RachelVerinder
My new-to-me 2009 black city just arrived... and to be honest, I'm a little disappointed because it is more distressed than I expected. The seller sent it folded in a little box, without dustbag or any protection. Then I discovered a little cut in the leather and a white stain at the back. It doesn't show that much in the pictures, maybe I'm too picky... Nevertheless I'll keep it because sending it back would be difficult (with Vinted app it's never so simple). But my 2010 Bleu roi First will stay my favourite. View attachment 5265027View attachment 5265029View attachment 5265030

View attachment 5265034
Over the years I've had a few bags sent to me squashed into boxes or satchels, and with no protection. The beauty of these bags though is that they bounce back with no issues, but I must say that it's not the way I like to receive them :rolleyes:
I really like both seasons of the 2009 black leather & this one looks lovely :love: Congrats!

Over the years I've had a few bags sent to me squashed into boxes or satchels, and with no protection. The beauty of these bags though is that they bounce back with no issues, but I must say that it's not the way I like to receive them :rolleyes:
I really like both seasons of the 2009 black leather & this one looks lovely :love: Congrats!
Thank you very much for your kind message!
You're right : I opened the box yesterday night after a hard day at work, and today, after a good night rest I'm so happy about it!
Nevertheless I can't understand those sellers throwing these beautiful bags in boxes without any care... I often sold purses (not so expensive ones as BBags, rather contemporary french brands as Lancel or Jérôme Dreyfuss) and always cared for the packaging. IMO that's showing respect to the buyer but also to the object itself, the people who made it, and the environment... Well, that's quite another subject :smile:
Thanks again for your kind words!

I've loved this colour for many years & it's as beautiful in person as it looks in pics. The agneau leather is also lovely.
I'm very happy to introduce my new-to-me 2015 F/W Vert Pinede City! :love:

View attachment 5266777
What?!?!? I have it in the Work and the color is beyond perfection!! Congratulations on this super rare one!! :panic: :love: :love:
Súper chameleonic color! I’m not able to capture the real shade!!

4E33DB16-32C7-4F21-BD51-FFFA243C240A.jpegA4346D5C-C85A-4C35-8FC0-233DF437B1DF.jpeg

The exact color from stock photo:

7C0C4974-9136-4C83-ABE8-953EADDBB9B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.