Not that I need another one but anyone hear of this scarf?

I have the Tohu Bohu also....love it so much got it in two colors...the black with bright red orange etc....(and I wore it today) the one that is peachy pink with with light blue black and white.
I have a lot of scarves and Twillies because when I don't have money (ok, big money) I buy scarves and Twillys (spelling)

UGH - wrong catalogue - Your triangle scarf is in the AW 2005 catalogue - and it seems like it comes in the traditional square, too?

My seashell necklaces scarf (parures oceanes) is Spring/Summer 2006 (same as your en desordre)....

sorry - didn't mean to turn this into a scarf site!!! Back to the bags!!!

Yup! Authentic! I bought my Chocolate Sellier Kelly from them at Luxury-Zurich and I bought the Orients ? scarf from them as well. Everything came in a flash, nicely packaged. The scarf was wrapped in tissue and tucked safely inside my Kelly....no scarf box.

Actually, it seems as if I'm wearing my scarves more these days than ever before! Today I wore en desordre as a belt around a long t-shirt and jeans. I thought it was cute....a work collegue thought it was weird....:cry: but then his idea of good taste revolves around T-shirts that say RocaWear :blink:

As a belt is gorgeous:yes: ...I'm far too big at the moment to do that, though!
I just rummaged through my catalouges.....I've got all of them (Autumn/Winter & Spring/Summer editions) since 2000, so if anyone needs a reference (I'll have to learn to use my scanner!!) let me know!

I really need some help with wearing scarves with casual clothes. I can't manage the waist thing, and I have a scarf ring, but everytime I try to wear it, it just looks like too much or just plain out of place. I hate to think that I wasted that much money!! :cry: :cry: