Not sure u can do this but..

Tennessee SAs are the GREATEST!!!! :tup::tup:

Saddle Creek in Germantown, Green Hills in Nashville, and the factory store in Lebanon all have excellent service. I haven't been to West Town in Knoxville, but I'm sure they're great too. Nothing like that southern hospitality!!

I totally second this... I absolutely adore the SAs at Green Hills. Some of the classiest and sweetest ladies ever :love:

Julie Oh and Toni in the Towson Town Center Store in Towson, MD.... Angela in the Columbia, MD store and Maria from the Inner Harbor Store in Baltimore, MD... they are all fabulous ladies and they have made my experience with COACH lovely!!

Seriously EVERYONE at Bridgewater Commons in Bridgewater, NJ. Cherry Hill Mall in Cherry Hill Mall is good too...I've only been in there twice (Bridgewater is my "home store"...I used to work at A&F in the Bridgewater Mall), but the associates were very helpful and talkative. I cannot say enough good things about the girls in Bridgewater though...they're the best!! There is another NJ store that I've gotten some snootiness from, but I'd rather not list it unless someone else brings it up.

I don't know if this includes outlets, but the SA's at Pleasant Prairie, WI, as SO helpful and informative. I love all of them and have always felt very much at home there.

On the flip side, I've rarely had a good experience in the Mayfair Mall in Greenfield (close to Milwaukee), WI. The majority of the SA's there won't give you the time of day. Ordering something is like pulling teeth. If you are ever in the area, go to Bayshore Mall instead and tell them why you are there (because the Mayfair store stinks)!

all the SAs in Syracuse NY are super nice. they even held a wallet for me for a whole wk when it was the last one and i said i had to drive 4 hrs ot get there. i find the Toronto store v rude.

which toronto store? yorkdale? or sherway? i've never had problems at either!! there are some great SA's

Schaumburg, IL (Galleria); Sacramento, CA (Arden Fair); San Francisco, CA (Galleria); and Walnut Creek, CA. I have received fabulous service at each of these stores. (I've been to others where it isn't so great).

For outlets: Camarillo, CA; Cabazon, CA; Vacaville, CA. Always receive great service at these outlets. (And, yes, I've been to others where it isn't so great).

I love all of the SA's in El Paso, TX. I just got back from there and they price adjusted everything that I had bought since the 8th of june when I wasn't a PCE member. I bought the red patent ergo for only $140 with all the credit they gave me back. That's great CS!!!

Shaun works at the Tysons Corner Galleria Store. There are 2 here in Tyson's but you wanna make sure you go to the one in the Tysons "Galleria" mall. That one is a flagship store so it has limited ed. items.
Ditto, Shaun at Tysons Galleria is special, and kind whenever I purchase or exchange. Eventhough the Tysons Corner location is not Flagship, they are now a prototype of the new store design that might be used in the future. They are in a new location effective this Spring, just upstairs from their original spot, and larger. There's a self-serve display for scarves and other accessories complete with pull-out trays that are all covered in vachetta leather - it's gorgeous! Brian is a long timer for COACH, he was at Georgetown then Tysons Galleria before moving to Tysons Corner.

which toronto store? yorkdale? or sherway? i've never had problems at either!! there are some great SA's

when i wanted my sig wallet last yr, i was heading to To that wkend. they had one left and wouldnt do a hold for me. they lady was super rude at yorkdale! so i just headed south for some warm amercian hospitality! lol

Okay..so I am changing back to Tysons Galleria. I just visited Shaun, who is my favorite SA, this past Sat. I returned a Camel wristlet #40826, that I purchased from another store during PCE. I mean it looked big enough in the catalog, but when I got it, it just didnt have enough room for me.

He mentioned that a few people had come into the store and asked for him, by name from the purseforum. He didnt realize he had a FAN CLUB! :tup: I hope whoever visited him had a pleasant experience!

Once again he was courteous, patient and helpful. Keep up the great work Shaun!

All of the SAs at my store here in Tucson are fabulous, friendly and always helpful. I've only returned one item to them that I bought online and didn't receive even a second glance about why I was returning it.

The Leesburg outlet I visited in No.Va. was also terrific - all of the SAs were friendly and helpful, even though it was extremely busy and hectic at the time.

Also, special mention about the Bellevue, WA boutique. The SA that helped me with a small phone order for PCE that my local boutique wouldn't do for new items was extremely gracious and sweet and she even followed up with a handwritten card the next week - a really nice gesture for such a small order.

Okay, I have been to all outlets in the Las Vegas area and has been nothing but great :tup:

Also, I went to the coach boutique in Costa Mesa, CA while on vacation store #01209 and as treated like a queen! Also, both boutiques in Fashion Show and Galleria Malls in Las Vegas, NV I have been treated with nothing but complete respect, purchasing OR returns only.. have nothing but mad props for all of them!! :wlae: