Not so good Experience with Dr Lee Dong Chan/ Dr Seo / Dr Bae at DA

This surgery was the biggest regret i have. Now it is also the lowest turning point of my life. I am looking for revisions but the road is not easy. The options are limited and the costs are very high.

Again, sometimes i wonder whether it is easier to just end my life rather than going for another big surgery.

I salute everyone who has been botched and perserve this till this day. It is a very uphill challenge.

Reactions: naimal
This surgery was the biggest regret i have. Now it is also the lowest turning point of my life. I am looking for revisions but the road is not easy. The options are limited and the costs are very high.

Again, sometimes i wonder whether it is easier to just end my life rather than going for another big surgery.

I salute everyone who has been botched and perserve this till this day. It is a very uphill challenge.
Do not give up.
Despite all of the issues, i have been ghosted by them. So go figure.

I have been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. I cannot be online because it made me experience flashback.
Have you heard anything from them yet ?

I'm so sorry to hear your surgery didn't go the way you expected. Sending lots of support and hugs your way. I was considering Dr Lee Dong Chang and Dr Seo for facial contouring and nose too. May I know more details about why you are unhappy, if it's not the facial sagging making your face less youthful?

I'm so sorry to hear your surgery didn't go the way you expected. Sending lots of support and hugs your way. I was considering Dr Lee Dong Chang and Dr Seo for facial contouring and nose too. May I know more details about why you are unhappy, if it's not the facial sagging making your face less youthful?
Overshaving

Hi babyfaced. I am sorry to hear you are not completely happy with your surgeries. How long has it been? I went through a similar path so I decided to drop a comment. I had my facial contouring last year, with some small, additional procedures, I also used Brian's service, and I also was terrified and disappointed with the surgery result. I have to admit, I am not good with dealing with stress and I can be quite obsessive when it comes to certain things. Oh my, I think I have texted and talked to Brian almost everyday even after coming back to my country for about 3 weeks or so.*God bless his heart for bearing with me, still being responsive and supportive, trying to be the bridge between the clinic and me when the clinic went MIA sometimes(I cannot blame them that much because I sent them messages everyday as I was freaking out and they still got back to me within few days) oh and as you have mentioned in your review, he can be the best friend sometimes but sometimes he talked some senses and reality into me(very straight forward). lol Anyways, what I wanted to tell you is, I realized most of my concerns were either gone or improved over 6 months*Not ALL though!, I have to admit I was a bit over reacting*so I felt a bit sorry and embarrassed to the clinic and poor Brian who had to bear with my mood roller coaster, and most importantly, it wasnt end of the world. It sure felt that way for me during that stage. I am still going for little revises and another surgery this year*lol, gratefully Brian is still taking me as his client and I am coping with it pretty well at this point. So please don't be too upset yet Babyfaced! Things will get better! :smile: :hugs:
Could you possibly dm me brains number? I'm so anxious and the current contact I have there seems a bit cold