Not Hermes but...this kind of beauty eye candy

Aminamina

#NoFlyZoneOverUkraine
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
I'm not sure if this brand is known to many but I recently fell in love with their bracelets and wanted to share my new obsession with our aficionados. FREY WILLE is a tad more expensive then Hermes and can be seen/bought online now http://www.freywilleusa.com/
Mods, if you feel it's inappropriate place to post please, delete this thread.

virtcat0.jpg

daa72434b704199bff6c137a5e0fb2b5.jpg

565658936d4ac0c744ebc68caab449c1.jpg

6ed23fc1e5e553c0e7aabcf513613bd0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aminamina I love them!! Thanks for sharing!! The colors are great and the design is different from H bracelets! I am on their site now!! Thanks again!!

^^Wasn't that a Mucha inspired bracelet? Mucha, obviously multi-talented, designed some amazing jewelry himself as well, not only advertisments and other graphics. I liked a lot of the Frey Wille stuff, really beautiful. I adore Klimt's paintings of Adele Bloch Bauer and would love to have one of the hommage à Klimt bracelets (not that I would mind having one of the paintings either, lol). Aminamina, thanks for posting.

Actually this is Hermes related, as Frey & Wille are the makers of the Hermes enamel bracelets (that's why it says "Made in Austria").
A lot of their bracelets are inspired by Alfons Mucha (Czech Art Nouveau artist) and Friedensreich Hundertwasser (Austrian artist).

^Totally no competition, at least not for me. I very much prefer the H designs, of the original F&W designs I like only very few. But to each his own!