Not Hermes but...this kind of beauty eye candy

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
I'm not sure if this brand is known to many but I recently fell in love with their bracelets and wanted to share my new obsession with our aficionados. FREY WILLE is a tad more expensive then Hermes and can be seen/bought online now http://www.freywilleusa.com/
Mods, if you feel it's inappropriate place to post please, delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Aminamina I love them!! Thanks for sharing!! The colors are great and the design is different from H bracelets! I am on their site now!! Thanks again!!

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Julide, you are always welcome dear :smile:!!! I'm glad you like them, too!

Aminamina

George CortinaAah
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
I love your choice!

:sweatdrop: it's twice more then Hermes wide bangle (~$650)...

Polaremil

permanent vacation
O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
Close enough
^^Wasn't that a Mucha inspired bracelet? Mucha, obviously multi-talented, designed some amazing jewelry himself as well, not only advertisments and other graphics. I liked a lot of the Frey Wille stuff, really beautiful. I adore Klimt's paintings of Adele Bloch Bauer and would love to have one of the hommage à Klimt bracelets (not that I would mind having one of the paintings either, lol). Aminamina, thanks for posting.

hello2703

Show Me The Orange!
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Europe. Central.
Actually this is Hermes related, as Frey & Wille are the makers of the Hermes enamel bracelets (that's why it says "Made in Austria").
A lot of their bracelets are inspired by Alfons Mucha (Czech Art Nouveau artist) and Friedensreich Hundertwasser (Austrian artist).

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
^^I always wondered about that! Poupi sells them. They are really pretty and their designs are really not similar to H so no competition KWIM?

hello2703

Show Me The Orange!
O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Europe. Central.
^Totally no competition, at least not for me. I very much prefer the H designs, of the original F&W designs I like only very few. But to each his own!

Brennamom

O.G.
May 8, 2007
I've seen these advertised in the LA Times for a few months now, but the price, OY! I think the H history is really interesting. Thanks Hello!!