not feeling as much lover from her twin...

SpeedyLover

Dec 14, 2009
I got the azure for my birthday in Novermber.... SOOOO LOVE IT!

so for my next one.. I decided I want her twin... I made sure she is made in France mind you...

Well it came today... and as much as I thought I would feel the same :nuts::yahoo:... I feel its :shucks::thinking:i dont know... not equally awesome?

you judge it yourself guys... opinions needed! or else she ships back tomorrow.

Attachments

• galliera1.JPG
    galliera1.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 220
  • galliera2.JPG
    galliera2.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 216
I have the mono and love it. The only one I am not a big fan of is the ebene. Naturally you look great. You know once it breaks in, it will look even better. I didn't like it brand new either.

Yeah.. I'm with you.. it's a great looking bag in mono but I dunno... something with the damier that makes it WOW :nuts:

Have you considered getting the damier ebene? :graucho::P It's absolutely goooooorgeous! :love:

I'm the minority here and have always preferred the Azur and Ebene over the mono. You just don't see the Damier as much and it's very refreshing to see it vs the hundreds of Mono Galliera's out there.

maybe it's because you already have azur that is why you don't feel the same way for mono?i mean it's the same shape and size then why do you need two?I think you should return the mono if you not really love it.

maybe it's because you already have azur that is why you don't feel the same way for mono?i mean it's the same shape and size then why do you need two?I think you should return the mono if you not really love it.

azure is for spring... while mono is for winter?

I guess different color depending on what I am wearing?

I want a big bag in mono and since I liked the galliera azure.. i thought it will be my perfect big shoulder mono bag...