not feeling as much lover from her twin...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the azure for my birthday in Novermber.... SOOOO LOVE IT!

so for my next one.. I decided I want her twin... I made sure she is made in France mind you...

Well it came today... and as much as I thought I would feel the same :nuts::yahoo:... I feel its :shucks::thinking:i dont know... not equally awesome?

you judge it yourself guys... opinions needed! or else she ships back tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. I have the mono and love it. The only one I am not a big fan of is the ebene. Naturally you look great. You know once it breaks in, it will look even better. I didn't like it brand new either.

3. Yeah.. I'm with you.. it's a great looking bag in mono but I dunno... something with the damier that makes it WOW :nuts:

Have you considered getting the damier ebene? :graucho::P It's absolutely goooooorgeous! :love:

4. I like the mono. I don't care for the azur

5. I like them both, but it is up to you.

6. I'm the minority here and have always preferred the Azur and Ebene over the mono. You just don't see the Damier as much and it's very refreshing to see it vs the hundreds of Mono Galliera's out there.

7. Love love the Mono, no azur for me either! keep her!

8. I can't choose - LOVE them both.

9. maybe it's because you already have azur that is why you don't feel the same way for mono?i mean it's the same shape and size then why do you need two?I think you should return the mono if you not really love it.

10. LOVE them both- What size are they?

11. I like them both.
    Keep it.

12. I love mono, and i would keep both! :yes:

13. both pm... Im 5'1

14. azure is for spring... while mono is for winter?

I guess different color depending on what I am wearing?

I want a big bag in mono and since I liked the galliera azure.. i thought it will be my perfect big shoulder mono bag...