not feeling as much lover from her twin...

I love the Azur the most out of the 3 (Azur, Mono, Ebene). I think it makes the bag itself look awesome and its gorgeous for spring and summer.

But I do like the Mono as well! I think you just need to get used to the difference between the two :yes:

I love the Azur the most out of the 3 (Azur, Mono, Ebene). I think it makes the bag itself look awesome and its gorgeous for spring and summer.

But I do like the Mono as well! I think you just need to get used to the difference between the two :yes:

i guess you have a point... the azure is like sunshine... it is so bright and smiley...

against the mono... whom next to azure seems to be dark and gloomy?

azure is for spring... while mono is for winter?

I guess different color depending on what I am wearing?

I want a big bag in mono and since I liked the galliera azure.. i thought it will be my perfect big shoulder mono bag...

Since you already have Galliera, why don't you get the Tivoli GM? I personally think it's gorgeous. But, if you like Galliera more, I would keep both - mono and azur - they are very nice.

Maybe your not loving it because it's the same style you already have and love. Maybe you would be happier with a different mono bag? I think you should try another Mono bag!

Are both bags the same size? The Azur one looks so beautiful on you but the Mono (my favorite line, too) seems huge and not as pretty and streamlined. I can't believe the difference a pattern makes!
IMHO, return the Mono, keep the Azur, it's gorgy on you!!!:biggrin: