Not a purse - but amazing regardless!

Yeah she's the best!
I know want to find out if they have any sort of "dust bag" for the jewelry. I' sure they don't but I want to ask. I feel like they may get scratched easily!

Now I'm in the market for a Coach passport holder for my trip (just got my passport today!).

I really like those bracelets! That is a wonderful friend to get you both of them! I was trying to decide between those two and bought the nailhead bracelet. I may have to get the signature next though.

Sounds like a great wedding, have fun!!

I really like those bracelets! That is a wonderful friend to get you both of them! I was trying to decide between those two and bought the nailhead bracelet. I may have to get the signature next though.

Sounds like a great wedding, have fun!!

Thanks!! Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! First wedding I have ever been in since I was a flower girl when I was like 4 lol. I'm going to cry a whole lot. lol

Those are gorgeous. I was eyeing the nailhead a while back.
I was the MOH in a recent wedding, one of the gifts the bride gave me Coach watercolor ballet flats!
I love getting Coach as a gifts! I think I will do the something similar when I get married.

OO I love those flats!
One of the bridesmaids was like "I didn't know Coach had jewelry is this fake"!! She's none to bright but I was like OMG these are gorgeous!

LOL. Priceless. I hope she didn't say that out loud in front of the bride. Honestly, fake or not (for purposes of this lesson - only, I hate fakes too), it isn't nice to look a gift horse in the mouth. Or so they say.

Just slip her a copy of a coach catalog. She'll learn.

LOL. Priceless. I hope she didn't say that out loud in front of the bride. Honestly, fake or not (for purposes of this lesson - only, I hate fakes too), it isn't nice to look a gift horse in the mouth. Or so they say.

Just slip her a copy of a coach catalog. She'll learn.

Oh she's totally clueless! She spends more time at Flea Markets than in the mall lol. She thinks I am weird that I go to this website and find out all my info. Like when we go into the stores and I know all the bags names she's like OMG You're awful.