Nordstrom Return Policy Thread!!

My point is that personal ethics should go above entitlement and abuse of return policies.
Yes, well said! We are not pearl clutching, we are saying we have better ethics and respect than to do some of these ridiculous returns, regardless of whether Nordstrom would accept them. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean it's right or that you should.

Just because someone feels another shouldn't do something that is afforded to them doesn't mean that other person shouldn't not do it.
ETA: BETTER ethics [emoji654]️ self righteousness and high horse sitting! Miss me with the BS. No one knows about someone's "ethics" as a whole based on one action ([emoji654]️ judgement) per a freaking social media platform!

Reactions: Sandi.el
When I was in college several girls I knew went to a frat ball wearing expensive dresses they purchased with the intent of returning them immediately after. The kept the tags attached, tucked in, & returned them within the stores return timeframe. I didn't say anything to them because I knew they were going to do it regardless.

But would I do it myself? No because I personally don't feel it's right to purchase something, dance around in it all night, sweat all over it etc & then return it. Because they COULD return it did it mean they should? I don't think so. Does stating I disagree with what they did or stating I disagree with returning something worn 2 years after the fact make me self righteous? Idk and don't really care - everyone is entitled to their opinion. In the end we only have to live with ourselves.

What one person defines as unacceptable or unethical can be perfectly acceptable/ethical to someone else. Posting things on a public forum makes them open to response from anyone reading it and no matter what's written here probably isn't going to change anyone's mind one way or the other. If you don't want to hear other's opinions that differ from your own, best not to post on an open forum.

I could care less about anyone's opinions directed at me. I do, however, know that what's been happening isn't simply opinion stating. It has been self righteous indignation.

And if people don't want to be called out for their post that reeks of 1) belittling [emoji736], 2) scolding [emoji736], 3) chastising [emoji736], 4) reprimanding [emoji736], and damn near cyber bullying [emoji736] then they too should know that it's best that they not post in a public forum.

There's a great deal pot-n-kettle going here. It's hilarious. Opinions differ, everyone's entitled, public forum, blah, blah, blah. That's just what I did. Several times. Stated my "saga" of an opinion about the BS being spewed here that's blanketed as "just our opinions"!

*Heading home to get the salad dressing that I tasted once and return it to Whole Foods [emoji112][emoji112][emoji112]!*

You almost got to the point of using the F and calling you an I word.

Any-who, although I'm not the OP...please, thank you, and in that order [emoji182]. Cause my stance remains the damn same [emoji111]️!

I bought three halogen t shirt from the anniversary sale. I wore it twice before noticing holes in the white one. I thought maybe it's due to the bleach we use for the white load. Then my pink and black also have holes in them after second wash. None of my other clothing have issue. I really think I paid $25 each for poor quality t shirt. Is it wrong if I bring this back?
Normally if I wore something or cut the tag I would by bring back. But this makes me mad.

Reactions: mama13drama99
I bought three halogen t shirt from the anniversary sale. I wore it twice before noticing holes in the white one. I thought maybe it's due to the bleach we use for the white load. Then my pink and black also have holes in them after second wash. None of my other clothing have issue. I really think I paid $25 each for poor quality t shirt. Is it wrong if I bring this back?
Normally if I wore something or cut the tag I would by bring back. But this makes me mad.

I would bring them back. To me, that's a case of utilizing their return policy as it was intended. You have something damaged, and Nordstrom will stand behind it's merchandise.

Reactions: alansgail

Not that you need anyone's permission, but you should definitely make that return, and pronto.