Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

We'll see if my order gets canceled, but in the meantime I think I managed to snag that infamous Coach bag that was sold out the entire NAS!
Capture.PNG

In case it's helpful, here are the links for checking on "pop backs"
https://www.nordstrom.com/s/coach-colorblock-leather-crossbody-bag-nordstrom-exclusive/6882546 <--link to the cream colorblock one (that I purchased above)
https://www.nordstrom.com/s/coach-pebbled-leather-crossbody-bag-nordstrom-exclusive/6882539 <--this is the link I had for the reddish orange purse but it looks like there might be a black bag under this same SKU number

The other item I picked up and am not entirely sure about was the EERA Moonbag in this beautiful metallic blue. For 70% off I just had to see it for myself!
moonbag.PNG
The strange thing about this one is that most of the EERA bags look to be at the same 70% discount but are not searchable on the Nordstrom site. If you want to see which colors are available, do a Google image search for "eera moon bag nordstrom" and click through the listings that way. Here's a screengrab of what I mean:
nordstrom search.PNG
happy shopping :smile:

We'll see if my order gets canceled, but in the meantime I think I managed to snag that infamous Coach bag that was sold out the entire NAS!
View attachment 5601663

In case it's helpful, here are the links for checking on "pop backs"
https://www.nordstrom.com/s/coach-colorblock-leather-crossbody-bag-nordstrom-exclusive/6882546 <--link to the cream colorblock one (that I purchased above)
https://www.nordstrom.com/s/coach-pebbled-leather-crossbody-bag-nordstrom-exclusive/6882539 <--this is the link I had for the reddish orange purse but it looks like there might be a black bag under this same SKU number

The other item I picked up and am not entirely sure about was the EERA Moonbag in this beautiful metallic blue. For 70% off I just had to see it for myself!
View attachment 5601665
The strange thing about this one is that most of the EERA bags look to be at the same 70% discount but are not searchable on the Nordstrom site. If you want to see which colors are available, do a Google image search for "eera moon bag nordstrom" and click through the listings that way. Here's a screengrab of what I mean:
View attachment 5601666
happy shopping :smile:

Thanks for sharing, it’s too cute! I was able to find and order a metallic silver and a pink one. I’m not sure which one I will keep but I want to see them in person.

Well heads are rolling at corporate I’m sure. The website has been a total mess the past few days. And now we are upon a bug sale weekend. I got notification one of husbands shoes went on sale (Cole Hahn Wingtip Derby) for half off price matched. Well you can’t order it online, I called the 1800 number to see if they could help, their hands are tied, then I called two local stores, they have no inventor. I ended up just ordering them from the manufacturer website and got free shipping with an additional 20% off.

I had several orders cancel today that were ordered a few days ago, and of course, product is now sold out.

I am having the most annoying time trying to get a price adjustment on three items from an order I placed last week. I took screenshots before sending the price adjustment request with my phone’s clock shown.

First, CS sent an email saying the items were no longer in stock so they could not honor the adjustment. They were still in stock. Sent photographic proof that they were when I requested the adjustment and still in stock when I responded to their email saying they were OOS. Then they tried saying if the items were still in stock once the order ships, they would honor the adjustment. I sent screenshots proving that I have already received two of the items and the third is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

Why ya gotta be a pain today, Nordies? I’ve had decent CS before so I can’t complain, but this was kind of ridiculous so I had to share.

Happy shopping!

• Sad
Reactions: lisaroberts
I am having the most annoying time trying to get a price adjustment on three items from an order I placed last week. I took screenshots before sending the price adjustment request with my phone’s clock shown.

First, CS sent an email saying the items were no longer in stock so they could not honor the adjustment. They were still in stock. Sent photographic proof that they were when I requested the adjustment and still in stock when I responded to their email saying they were OOS. Then they tried saying if the items were still in stock once the order ships, they would honor the adjustment. I sent screenshots proving that I have already received two of the items and the third is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

Why ya gotta be a pain today, Nordies? I’ve had decent CS before so I can’t complain, but this was kind of ridiculous so I had to share.

Happy shopping!
I’d just reorder and return.