Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022

Random Nordies question - went to order today for store pickup and wanted to have it gift wrapped. It says free gift wrapping however the option to ask for it to be gift wrapped is not there anymore. Tried web version and app. Chatted customer service who kept telling me things like that the item wasn’t available in store (it was- also I tried other items that were in stock last weekend etc plus it said in stock at the store), then tbey tomd me try a different device (tried anyway but clearly not it), told me to call the store, and they basically were no help. I know it is not huge in the scheme of things but being able to easily order online for pickup and request wrapping are perks that keep me shopping at Nordies. It is almost like the store turned off gift wrapping and I am just wondering if anyone else has had an issue? I will go in and pickup and have them wrap then but would have preferred not to have to wait. I guess I am spoiled? I just really want that feature to work again because I have used it often.
That’s weird. You’d think if it was from a vendor that it wouldn’t say available in store (you’re doing available now for pick up, correct? Not shipped to store?). Maybe they have learned that they often fulfill orders with the wrong items and they now want customers to confirm that their order is correct when they pick it up. You don’t want your gift recipient to get a pack of pulled pork instead of the nice sweater you picked for them. :giggle:

That’s weird. You’d think if it was from a vendor that it wouldn’t say available in store (you’re doing available now for pick up, correct? Not shipped to store?). Maybe they have learned that they often fulfill orders with the wrong items and they now want customers to confirm that their order is correct when they pick it up. You don’t want your gift recipient to get a pack of pulled pork instead of the nice sweater you picked for them. :giggle:
Yes am doing available now for pickup! And yes that would make sense if they are having issues with the wrong items … they used to also give an option where you could get a free box … and that is not an option either… I will just ask them when I go pick up the items this weekend and do my final anniversary sale return! Maybe they are out of stock on wrapping supplies!!

I was going to ask the same question. A shirt I wanted but was oos in my size is now back in stock. I tried the size down during the sale and it did not work. But I already returned it when the sale was still going.
This is why I feel it is important to have a good relationship with a SA. Mine has given me adjustments in the past but we have had a relationship for years.

Has anyone had success in getting Nordstrom to price adjust items that became available after the anniversary sale ended? It looks like anniversary items are specifically excluded in the current price adjustment policy. I thought this was an option in the past (although I'm not certain).
They will not do it at all, regardless of reason or how many days after the sale it is. It used to be that if you ordered during the sale and it was canceled, they'd price adjust if you were able to buy it after the sale within 14 days. They don't even do that anymore though.

Does anyone know when the bonus notes were supposed to be awarded for that promotion that some members were emailed? I haven't seen mine show up yet or received an email notification about it (though I know sometimes bonus notes are sent quite a while after the fact), and I unfortunately deleted the T&C email that might've said when they'd be sent. I ordered items I knew I wouldn't return to make sure I'd earn the full $60 amount, lol!

Does anyone know when the bonus notes were supposed to be awarded for that promotion that some members were emailed? I haven't seen mine show up yet or received an email notification about it (though I know sometimes bonus notes are sent quite a while after the fact), and I unfortunately deleted the T&C email that might've said when they'd be sent. I ordered items I knew I wouldn't return to make sure I'd earn the full $60 amount, lol!
Yes I found the original email. It says notes will be issued on or about August 26th expiring on October 25th. I kept the email because I ordered enough items to earn the $60.00 but unfortunately returned a couple of items that takes me back down to $40.00. Still good since I really like what I got and we get a bonus!