Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Tom Ford exclusive eyeshadow quad (Iris Bronxe) and 2 lippies for $87 yesterday in person. They retrieved it from the back for me to take a look at. Sorry, I couldn’t take photos. The presentation box is TDF, the quad not so much. I was disappointed in the colors. I was really hoping for something truly special since it will be a LE Nordstrom exclusive. The colors were nothing special IMHO. It seemed too similar to the colors in other quads that I already own. Also, it isn’t the special wet/ dry formulation like the Nude Dip or Honeymoon. Just a regular Tom Ford eyeshadow quad.

Does anyone have anymore information on the Vince Comuto “Tie-Cuff Blouse” pictured on page 37 in the catalogue? It is clover pink in the catalogue but other colors are offered.

The item number is 5605656 (in misses) and 5597254 (in plus). It is $59.90 on sale.

I would like to know the fabric content.

I am also not that familiar with this brand, does it usually run TTS?

Thanks for reading and hopefully helping me find an answer.

Does anyone have anymore information on the Vince Comuto “Tie-Cuff Blouse” pictured on page 37 in the catalogue? It is clover pink in the catalogue but other colors are offered.

The item number is 5605656 (in misses) and 5597254 (in plus). It is $59.90 on sale.

I would like to know the fabric content.

I am also not that familiar with this brand, does it usually run TTS?

Thanks for reading and hopefully helping me find an answer.
It's 100% polyester. Yes, typically TTS.

Okay! This price matching situation has gotten really frustrating. Apparently, they've updated their price matching policy recently. I just tried to price match an item on Dillards.com because they are having a sale. I have price matched with them in the past. I copied our chat conversation for you all. See below:

Tashauna G. Thank you.
I'm truly sorry to inform you that we do not price match with Dillards.com
Christianna Since when? I've price matched with them in the past. ???
This is my second price match that's been declined.
Tashauna G. I'm truly sorry but we do not match with Dillards because they are not one of our designated retailers. The changes have been made recently.
Christianna Okay. How can I get a list of designated retailers. ??? Did y'all even inform your customers?
Tashauna G. We price match with - Amazon (shipped & sold by Amazon)
- Zappos
- Macy’s
- Bloomingdale’s
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Neiman Marcus
- ShopBop
- Net-A-Porter
- Vendor brand website (e.g. katespade.com, nike.com, freepeople.com, etc.)

WTF I consider Nordstrom to be the same level realtor as Dillard’s. They’re not the same level as NM or Saks and I consider Macy’s s step below them. Shopbop is kind of the same level but they definitely have a lot more contemporary stuff and net a porter is in the same league as NM and Saks. It’s like they just gave up on how to be a retailer. Why even offer price match if you’re not actually going to do it?

Any idea what kind of handbags are in the sale specifically backpack purses. I remember last year they had a Mvm backpack purse but don’t recall the price and if it was really a good deal. I bought a cheap one from VS and I like it enough I want to get a nicer one. I really like the Chloe Faye but I can’t justify the price of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.