Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Same card I have had since 1995. The items returned still had the tags, and were still in the NAS bag wrapped in tissue paper from July 13. Just decided I didn't need them...

:
The only thing I can think of is if you were flagged as someone who returns too often. They can and will refuse if someone has returned too many times.

Did anyone have trouble in getting the 0% APR applied retroactively? The CSR I just spoke with refused to do it and said the supervisor echoed that they are unable to and the promotion is only good for after opting in.
I specifically asked for a supervisor in credit during the sale and she manually adjusted purchases prior to my opting in.

Reactions: ssocialitex
My statement closed over the weekend and I've been looking forward to my notes. Late Monday almost ALL the points in my account disappeared, except for ~1500 which I figured was because they took everything out in 2000 increments for the notes.
Except no notes have shown up! I thought maybe I just caught it at a bad time - they've debited but not yet credited - but it shouldn't take this long???

My statement closed over the weekend and I've been looking forward to my notes. Late Monday almost ALL the points in my account disappeared, except for ~1500 which I figured was because they took everything out in 2000 increments for the notes.
Except no notes have shown up! I thought maybe I just caught it at a bad time - they've debited but not yet credited - but it shouldn't take this long???
That happened to me too. But eventually (about a week) my notes showed up. I wish they had the old system where you can see the points being credited and debited. They used to send it paper statements but they stopped.

Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster. Has anyone else had problems returning Anniversary Sale items @ Nordstrom stores? I recently tried to return 3 hanky panky thongs that were purchased during early access and was told the return had to go on a gift card and could not go back on my Nordstrom charge because it was more than 30 days after the purchase date! WTF!! I know Nordstrom changed their return policy last fall, but I thought with a receipt it would go back to the original form of payment. Not so according to a department manager! I still have some NAS items to return, but am reluctant if this is the new policy!
That is literally the biggest lie I have ever heard. They can easily find the transaction on the card, and if you have the receipt or the tags with barcode, it should immediately just process. Whoever told you that is probably trying to protect their commission.

So, I still have 3 items that were on backorder from the NAS. 2 Halogen Long Open Front Cardis (pink and black) and the Vince Camuto grey booties with the little cutouts on the top. I got an email today saying they can't fulfill my order on the 2 open front cardis. They were backordered for 11/3! WTH? I feel like those would be normal stock anyway, so what's the deal? I'm pretty upset, because I really wanted those.

I'm going to be really mad if my booties don't show up in September.

On the 0% thing, not all of my purchases showed "special event" or whatever when I looked online, but once my cycle closed, they all did on my statement.

Lots of backordered items here too. Five cancellation notices between last night and today. Halogen long cardis cancelled too. Also Caslon sweatshirt dresses. So disappointed. Both Nordstrom brands - so you would think they'd know for sure if they were going to be restocked, before they made them available to order. I called, phone wait was at least 30 minutes. Online chat wait was 20 - so I finally let the window sit until I got response. Of course all items were no longer available.

Reactions: StylishMD
Lots of backordered items here too. Five cancellation notices between last night and today. Halogen long cardis cancelled too. Also Caslon sweatshirt dresses. So disappointed. Both Nordstrom brands - so you would think they'd know for sure if they were going to be restocked, before they made them available to order. I called, phone wait was at least 30 minutes. Online chat wait was 20 - so I finally let the window sit until I got response. Of course all items were no longer available.

Agree. I'm going to keep those emails. If the items show up, I'm going to request I get AS price. That's bullsh.

Is there a way to find out? I returned about $1000 (out of $3000 total) of AS items the week after early access and a few things @ Hautelook over the last 90 days, but nothing excessive.
What about over the history of all purchases at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, and Hautelook? There really isn't a way to find out because people won't tell you what they may see on your account. You can always call and speak to a store manager or call and speak to customer service supervisor to see if they can help you figure it out. I was just saying it is a guess because I never heard of being forced to return for gift card if you had your receipts, tags attached, and you were the cardholder (not the gift recipient where someone else paid).

I received cancellation on the halogen cardigans also. This happened right after I returned my Leith cardigan in pink adobe. I knew I would like the halogen cardigan better but might have kept the Leith if that was my only option.

Yep my Caslon dresses cancelled too. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.