Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a few items back to the store last night. I would've went earlier, but had surgery on Aug. 2nd and couldn't drive for 2 weeks. They would not exchange my items for different sizes. Is that strange? I needed the same color items, just in different sizes. I just ended up returning them.
I would say that this is strange...and not right! A few years ago, I tried to exchange an item post sale (needed a different size, as you did), and the SA told me that I would have to pay full price, and so did the manager. The customer standing next to me helped me to stand firm, and the manager *eventually* price adjusted the exchange, after making a big production ("oh, I could get in trouble for this, but I'll do it for you this once":oh:) . I chalked it up to the fact that it was a brand new store at the time, and had just opened after the Anniversary Sale. To confirm, I contacted CS on-line, and they said "oh, it's not problem at all to exchange post-sale, and we will still honour the price" :yucky:

Post this year's sale, I have exchanged items (on-line), by purchasing the new size when it popped up, and then emailing CS, who made a price adjustment for the AS price, and there was no trouble at all.

I'm sorry that you had this experience. It's a shame, both for you, and for the company. If you still really want the items, I would either contact the store manager or the customer experience associate, and talk to them, but I would understand if you didn't want to bother either. Hope you are feeling better post-surgery, and are healing well :heart:!

I find it troubling that there is no consistency with how policies are enforced. If NAS items can be exchanged at the sale price after the sale (which I am obviously in favor of) fantastic! If not, please let us know so that people are not made to feel as though they are out of line when others are doing the same thing at another store without problem. It's confusing and creates bad will. No smart store wants that.

I just did returns last week for different sizes in the same items. Both were shoes. One I did in store no problem. The other I had to do a chat and they placed the order for me at sale price with no issue. Very weird some stores are being difficult about this.

I took a few items back to the store last night. I would've went earlier, but had surgery on Aug. 2nd and couldn't drive for 2 weeks. They would not exchange my items for different sizes. Is that strange? I needed the same color items, just in different sizes. I just ended up returning them.

I would complain to the store manager.

Also, if they were online orders you can STILL call or chat online to ask for exchanges even though you already returned the items as they have no way of seeing that and they tell you to return at store or by mail. I do my exchanges via online chat every time but return to store before or after exchange!

Reactions: VancouverLady
Question for those with the KS tassel sneakers. Do you wear socks with them? I'm deciding between sizes.
I too am between sizes and went with the smaller size- I will likely wear a light sock or barefoot. Certainly no thick athletic socks. The larger shoe was too wide and was slipping on me and I do not want to wear a heavy sock since they are a little snug getting on in both sizes.

Reactions: Bagisa
That's what I thought but I was wondering if the black just sold out. I think the grey is my favorite but not sure if I should keep it. I keep going back and forth.

I bought the grey and loved it . I think grey is a versatile color but if you don't love it then return or exchange for a different color. It is a waste to let it sit in your closet if you don't love it .

Status
Not open for further replies.