Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if the 9oz S'well bottles were on sale during the pre-sale? If so, how much were they?

I purchased several yellow gold and as well as the gem collection 17oz S'well bottles and so far both the yellow gold ones I received came dented [emoji26]. My DD also finds that size a bit cumbersome for her, so I am thinking of exchanging for the smaller size.

It was $15.90 for the 9oz during pre-sale.

How was the sizing? I ordered a small and medium so I could decide.
I am a 4/6 on top - pretty much always a small. The medium fit well but was tight across the shoulders. I couldn't raise my arms in front of me to hug someone (or drive) comfortably. I would have kept it but then I got the topshop one, which is just cuter, softer, more comfy, and better for me and my body and my style. It's good you ordered both - I feel like it was a true M except through the chest and shoulder area, so if you are usually a S it could go either way.

Reactions: can_do_mom
Did anyone get the Josef Seibel Pippa 43 Ballet Flat? Are they comfortable? Is the sizing TTS? How do you like them?

I got them in black in my standard flat size of 7/38. The sole is amazing. I work in healthcare IT and am regularly running around hospitals and pharmacies for 12-16 hour days. The padded sole is going to be so so helpful for me. The leather feels like good quality and has stretched to my feet, however the toe has not broken in quite as much due to the embellishments.

I have VERYYYYYY sensitive feet-I currently have remnants of 3 blisters on one foot and 2 on the other from my current go-to suede black flats that I've been wearing for years. Literally doesn't matter the shoe, if I am walking more than 15 steps I WILL get a blister. I am meant to be seated [emoji23][emoji23]. I am having my mom break these in for me for a week, but I do think they will eventually be great. I have a pair of Seibel boots as well and have been very pleased with the quality.

TL;DR: TTS, very comfy, will be a winner if you have "normal" feet and need a comfy shoe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.