Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link! It saves me from calling. I was reading the terms and it says that as long as we activate it before August 6, then any purchases made at Nordstrom (+ Rack, etc.) between July 10 and August 6 will apply. So it should be retroactive based on the terms.
This is what I received via Nordstrom e-mail:

I am very sorry that you were not informed of the following promotion as we want to make sure as many of our customers are as possible are able to take advantage. Speaking with our card services department this promotion was sent to select card holders via e-mail. If you give the reach out to the following number, 1.888.246.8717 you will be able to see if you can qualify for this promotion. If approved your previous purchases would not be able to be adjusted unfortunately. Please let me know if you have any further questions so I can assist you further.

These sold out in 3 minutes! View attachment 3770527
I ordered those on 14th and just got cancel email today. I went on 10 minutes ago and they were in stock to order so I ordered again. SUCH BS. They better honor the 10x points that I had on this pair that they canceled on me.

This is what I received via Nordstrom e-mail:

I am very sorry that you were not informed of the following promotion as we want to make sure as many of our customers are as possible are able to take advantage. Speaking with our card services department this promotion was sent to select card holders via e-mail. If you give the reach out to the following number, 1.888.246.8717 you will be able to see if you can qualify for this promotion. If approved your previous purchases would not be able to be adjusted unfortunately. Please let me know if you have any further questions so I can assist you further.
This is so lame!

I ordered this bottle 4 times...4 times my order got cancelled. If they restock I'd place an order for another color just in case :smile:
Are you talking about the Milkway or MOP? I'm also annoyed because I was in a hurry and didn't get the largest size. Oh well. Probably smart to check out first then come back and assess afterwards.

I need to go to bed. If anyone sees S'well Mother of Pearl in store (and/or Zella Lexi in Large) and puts it on hold for Linda I would be most grateful.

Are you talking about the Milkway or MOP? I'm also annoyed because I was in a hurry and didn't get the largest size. Oh well. Probably smart to check out first then come back and assess afterwards.

I need to go to bed. If anyone sees Mother of Pearl in store and puts it on hold for Linda I would be most grateful.

The Milky Way :smile: I haven't been able to get my hands on the mother of pearl either.

I'm just disgusted right now. I cannot believe I stayed up for nothing.

My good friend works at Nordstrom. He says they're greedy. He told me they will not replenish items because they want to make a point that customers should get a credit card. That's why they did away with the debit card too. They weren't making any money from people paying interest. At first I didn't believe him, but now I'm beginning too!

Status
Not open for further replies.