Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is really for Anniversary Sale discussion. Perhaps someone could start a new thread for Nordstrom pre-sale of the designer sale that will be starting on the 25th?

Sorry if I made it confusing. I started this thread, but last year I thought we talked about other items on sale, but maybe I am wrong. If someone else wants to start a half-yearly thread let us know. I just wanted everyone to know about the presale for designer items since we all like a good sale!

FYI, for everyone else wondering, the DESIGNER sale is not online yet. Call your SA to find out what designer items they can presell you now before Wednesday.

Sorry if I made it confusing. I started this thread, but last year I thought we talked about other items on sale, but maybe I am wrong. If someone else wants to start a half-yearly thread let us know. I just wanted everyone to know about the presale for designer items since we all like a good sale!

FYI, for everyone else wondering, the DESIGNER sale is not online yet. Call your SA to find out what designer items they can presell you now before Wednesday.

Ah, I see - I don't remember what last year's thread discussed early on. I think the initial post was fine, but then when people started adding to it I think it did start to get confusing; plus it'll be a lot easier to find things later if we have two separate posts - if I remember from last year, this thread will get really long! Thanks for clarifying!! (Oh yes - bring on the sales! :graucho:)

Reactions: mindyproject
Anyone else put themselves on a shopping moratorium before the sale? I need suglasses so bad I keep buying pairs and having that duhhh moment and going and returning them. Can it just be July?!?

My SA let me know that there would be some 10x points days next week to earn notes. She mentioned that some people are buying gift cards during the 10 point days to save for anniversary, for example buying a $1000 gift card and getting $100 note to also spend during anniversary.

My SA let me know that there would be some 10x points days next week to earn notes. She mentioned that some people are buying gift cards during the 10 point days to save for anniversary, for example buying a $1000 gift card and getting $100 note to also spend during anniversary.

I didn't realize that gift cards count towards points. I should do this!

There's that one personal 10 pts day between June 6-19th.

I wonder if there will be more?

There's that one personal 10 pts day between June 6-19th.

I wonder if there will be more?

The only other one that I know of it during the annual Holiday Party. I always tend to spend a lot that day... I save and buy most of my holiday gifts during that time. Plus, it helps that they offer free booze. I tend to spend more when that happens. :lol::lol::lol:

I will be sitting at my computer doing all the buying. I moved from Saint Louis to Charlottesville Virginia last week and the closest store is Short Pump in Richmond. Granted, it is only an hour away but I would have to drag my 5 year old twin boys with me and that's torture for me and for them. I plan on ordering all that I like and make a trip to return what I don't.

There really isn't much I need this year... I always buy my boys new shoes, and a new North Face but I just haven't been overall impressed the past couple of years and I am just not as excited as I normally am. I hope I can be proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.