Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here and am not able to start a new thread.

What is WRONG with NORDSTROM????? I placed an online order for a dress last week .. an entire different dress/brand was delivered by UPS on thursday. Quickly I called customer service and specifically request for a quick replacement. Well, the box came this AM and guess what? I believe MOST of you would not have expected this - a WRONG DRESS and BRAND was in the box !!!!

What has happened to the Nordstrom that I am familiar with ????

They may have mixed up the UPC codes in the warehouses or something. This had happened to me before, but by a different retailer. They probably need to fix their system instead of just sending you another bad item.

They may have mixed up the UPC codes in the warehouses or something. This had happened to me before, but by a different retailer. They probably need to fix their system instead of just sending you another bad item.
Thanks Jennie, for allowing me to vent. :smile: You might be correct about the UPC does. I spent the last 15 minutes trying to get hold of their customer service .. finally spoke to someone and another dress will be on the way to me. GOOD LUCK to me!! :rant::cry:

It always seems way too late, especially after all of the intel we usually already have by then. AND how close it is to the actual sale. Anyway, usually the last week of June. Like the 26th give or take a day or two or three depending on your location.

It always seems way too late, especially after all of the intel we usually already have by then. AND how close it is to the actual sale. Anyway, usually the last week of June. Like the 26th give or take a day or two or three depending on your location.

Thanks!

I agree with you, Nordstrom should give us more then a week or so with the catalog. Last year, I received the catalog early but I was at my parents house for the summer and they are in Alaska. My husband said we didn't get ours (I lived in MO at the time) until a few days before early access started. The year before, I didn't get one until after early access started... It really bugged me.

I just spoke with CS on via Facebook and this is what they said: Our Anniversary Early Access catalog will be released late June, early July and our main book for the sale will be out the second week of July. They will be available online at the same time! If you receive our emails, you'll be notified as soon as they're up.

I'll actually be hoping presale orders arrive at my door before my trip the following week. Could be iffy though, since they do usually say that orders may take longer due to volume. We'll see. Since certain colors/items sell out in minutes during regular sale dates, I'll probably be shopping first thing presale.
Not getting a whole lot either, though. Usually basics. I've caught some crazy deals recently and my wardrobe is just about caught up to where I want it...

I have been a serious Nordstrom sale shopper in the past. When I have ordered the first day of the pre-sale, esp early in the morning, I have always received my items in just a couple of days. Hope this helps!!

OK does ANYONE have intel on what items are going on sale?
Hey! It doesn't show lgreenfield as 'thread starter'. I think I used to like that. Or at least now that it is missing I think that I liked that feature. Aw well.

And no, how are they being so hush-hush this year. On the Sephora chat even Beauty SA's said they didn't have ANYTHING yet and that the books weren't even being mailed until June 27th. This really goes along with dance0728's comment about the books coming in July. Wow.

I have been a serious Nordstrom sale shopper in the past. When I have ordered the first day of the pre-sale, esp early in the morning, I have always received my items in just a couple of days. Hope this helps!!
Yes, it does thanks!

How do I preview my post before replying? Anyone know? What is 'drafts'. Like? will I ever use that? OK, calming down.

Reactions: Lisab68
I'm new to the whole Nordstrom sale thing. I signed up for the Rewards program at The Rack. Just the Rewards, not the Nordstrom card. Does that qualify me for any early shopping? Will they send me a catalog in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.