Nordies or Bloomies?

Nordies & yes to all to questions. =)
No Gucci at my local Bloomies.

jewlzz said:
Which do you think has better customer service? Which one do you shop at more, and which has better selection of goods (bags, clothes, etc)? Do you guys have regular SAs there? And if you had the choice, which would you prefer to work at?

Btw, does anyone know if Bloomies carry Gucci handbags?

Bloomingdale's by far!!!! Nordstrom's drives me crazy with the piano muxician, the music from the Jr.'s dept. and the "muzac" going on all at once.

Plus, to me, Bloomingdale's has a much nicer atmosphere. Nordstroms seems to be a typical "mall" store.

Bloomingdales. Partly because there is one closer to me than Norstroms and I have been shopping at Bloomies my whole life. We only more recently got Nordstroms in the Phila area.
That said, Nordstroms shoe dept is way better than Bloomindales.

Well since we only have Nordstroms here (for now-Bloomingdales is opening at the end of the year), I'll go with Nordstroms.
I recently bought a Juicy Couture necklace from the Bloomingdales site since they made it IMPOSSIBLE to buy over the phone. That and it took nearly 2 months for me to actually get the item..everyday the expected ship date posted on the site would change and when I'd call about it, they'd just say "oh it's not in yet, we'll let you know when it ships."
I really hope the store is better than their site is.

Nordtrom's is my absolute favorite place to shop - there are 2 great ones near me in Miami -I love the piano playing while I look throught the racks, it's a very enjoyable shopping experience and the Sales people are awesome!!! Bloomies here is really lame (especially the handbags). I used to live near the one in N.Y. (3rd ave.) and I know that one is amazing but that was then and this is now.