Non-H Shoulder Strap Success

Hi, I have the first Evelyne with the short shoulder strap and have been looking for an additional strap but about 40" - 44" or about 110cm long. I've found allot of great straps but none long enough. Has anyone found longer Crossbody straps? TIA!

I wonder if anyone has found a wonderful non-H strap to go with a geranium Kelly? My canvas strap order was rejected by Paris because I wanted ghw to match my bag but I feel I would use my K so much more with a thicker strap. Love to hear/see any success with this or a similar color?

Hi, I have the first Evelyne with the short shoulder strap and have been looking for an additional strap but about 40" - 44" or about 110cm long. I've found allot of great straps but none long enough. Has anyone found longer Crossbody straps? TIA!

I don't know how you would feel about LV products but LV also jump into the strap business & they actually have some basic ones that's adjustable.

IMG_1486422729.055090.jpg
IMG_1486422739.344064.jpg
IMG_1486422749.963559.jpg
IMG_1486422762.464354.jpg

Reactions: Hermezzy
I've been looking for a black strap with gold hardware for my black Kelly and it has to be a balance of feminine yet not too delicate form. I stumbled into Prada today, found the best match so far after the long search... Yes, I was so excited, I dropped my wallet on the floor while paying for the strap... And yes, I walked out of Prada with the strap on my Kelly :smile: I may remove this lock/clochette combo as it looks too busy on the bag.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,071
  • IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 1,095
Last edited:
I've been looking for a black strap with gold hardware for my black Kelly and it has to be a balance of feminine yet not too delicate form. I stumbled into Prada today, found the best match so far after the long search... Yes, I was so excited, I dropped my wallet on the floor while paying for the strap... And yes, I walked out of Prada with the strap on my Kelly :smile: I may remove this lock/clochette combo as it looks too busy on the bag.
Really love this....such an interesting but elegant solution!

Reactions: tramcaro
I think Prada makes the best straps, better than Fendi. The length is always perfect. This looks amazing on your kelly.

I think Prada makes the best straps, better than Fendi. The length is always perfect. This looks amazing on your kelly.
I agree and just received my second Prada strap. Now that spring is here I have been kind of missing the pink Fendi bag I recently rehomed but decided to try something less expensive than a whole new bag. I think this works pretty well for a fun pop with a neutral.

Attachments

• IMG_0752 2.jpg
    IMG_0752 2.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 811

The strap looks fabulous on your Kelly, in fact your whole outfit is beautiful. For me, the lock/clochette looks just fine on the bag (very classy), the most distracting/busy looking thing is the twilly.

I wonder if anyone has found a wonderful non-H strap to go with a geranium Kelly? My canvas strap order was rejected by Paris because I wanted ghw to match my bag but I feel I would use my K so much more with a thicker strap. Love to hear/see any success with this or a similar color?
I wouldn't even attempt to match this color and would look for a strap that was multicolored with a touch of a red in it. It would be a fresh look and not difficult to find in a far less expensive strap.
I agree and just received my second Prada strap. Now that spring is here I have been kind of missing the pink Fendi bag I recently rehomed but decided to try something less expensive than a whole new bag. I think this works pretty well for a fun pop with a neutral.

This is wonderful!! I love the idea of pink with the etoupe!

It's terrific. totally a different look. love it

This is wonderful!! I love the idea of pink with the etoupe!

It's terrific. totally a different look. love it

Thanks! I even already have a few scarves that go nicely with the combo (which is lucky - I didn't bother to check before I ordered the strap).

@tramcaro I may also need to pick up one like yours with the beautiful crystals - really nice with your K!

I recently bought a pre-loved Bolide but it did not come with a shoulder strap. Since I'm more of a shoulder carry person, I've been looking at solutions to this dilemma. If what I'm reading is correct, hermes straps are hard to come by, takes months if not years and provided that they will even consider accepting strap orders. So what's a girl gonna do to get a strap?

I searched the web for custom strap solutions and found one that I like. Was able to choose the color of leather, stitching, length and buckle. Very happy with the results - let me know what you think? Would you ever go for non-H strap to match your bags? Also, please do share your stories on strap solutions.

D348AB10-3861-44A0-95C4-1F99EAE7B643-237-0000002552C7F460_zps71d0fab9.jpg

Fantastic idea-- thanks for sharing! I just purchased a pre-loved orange bolide and would love to get a new strap-- perhaps cross-body. Your new strap looks perfect-- can I ask what length and width it is?