Nomad Club - Pics and Chat

Is 6pm online shopping legit- meaning they sell new, authentic Coach and not fake, poor returned items? It appears that buyer is responsible for return shipping too. Thanks.
6pm is legit. All items are new and authentic. It's like the discount site if zappos.com both owned by Amazon. Yes buyer is responsible for return shipping. I've always had good experiences with them.

Is 6pm online shopping legit- meaning they sell new, authentic Coach and not fake, poor returned items? It appears that buyer is responsible for return shipping too. Thanks.

Like Satchel, I've had good experience shopping 6 pm. It's basically Zappos outlet site and as she mentioned both are owned by Amazon.

One trick I've learned is that if I see something on 6 pm that I want, I make sure to check Amazon for that same item under the 6 pm seller. If they have it, then returns are free and I can get Prime. Looks like the 6 pm seller on Amazon has a couple of nomads but not the Oxblood at that great deal.

Reactions: finer_woman
I'd been looking for a Carmine Nomad and there was one left at JAX and another in a store. My SA ordered the one from JAX for me but it came up as full price and not 50% off. I was hoping I'd find it at my outlet store or FOS (I missed out on it back in August) but no luck there. I was able to get it with this PCE for 30%. Am I crazy for wanting it cheaper knowing that it should be coming to me brand new? I think I get spoiled by the outlet prices.

I'd been looking for a Carmine Nomad and there was one left at JAX and another in a store. My SA ordered the one from JAX for me but it came up as full price and not 50% off. I was hoping I'd find it at my outlet store or FOS (I missed out on it back in August) but no luck there. I was able to get it with this PCE for 30%. Am I crazy for wanting it cheaper knowing that it should be coming to me brand new? I think I get spoiled by the outlet prices.
You are not crazy. I think if it's been deleted they should not be charging full price. But that's my opinion.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
You are not crazy. I think if it's been deleted they should not be charging full price. But that's my opinion.
Thanks. I initially told her I was going to pass and see if anything else coming out in the spring line caught my eye but decided to go for it. I warned her I might not keep it. She was surprised too when it didn't ring up as half off. I was bad this weekend. I also bought 2 page crossbodies the black mixed leather and the green snake embossed. Those were 50% off. I'm wondering if I should wait and take my chance with FOS (maybe this one on the 15th) and see if I can get them cheaper. I know my local outlet probably won't get them.

If you find it within a month at the outlet or on FOS, you can always order it and return the FP one. I bought my 2012 Legacy duffle in emerald at 25% off PCE after they had already been at the outlets in Canada. I never found one in an outlet in the US. I bought the last one on Coach.com. I was sad I had to pay as much as I did, but I am still happy I got the bag I loved.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
If you find it within a month at the outlet or on FOS, you can always order it and return the FP one. I bought my 2012 Legacy duffle in emerald at 25% off PCE after they had already been at the outlets in Canada. I never found one in an outlet in the US. I bought the last one on Coach.com. I was sad I had to pay as much as I did, but I am still happy I got the bag I loved.
Thanks. I'll see how I feel when it arrives. I'm hoping one turns up. When I've called my local outlet they didn't have any and he checked the region to see what was available to order for me and it wasn't on the list. If I love it I might keep it regardless of the price.