Nomad Club - Pics and Chat

This morning there was a voice in my head telling me to drive to the outlet. It's a 45 minute drive each way but the voice was strong. I went straight for the full price delete section. And, sitting there in all her glory was a bag that sold out last year that broke my heart.

Colorblock Exotic Nomad.....[emoji173]️️

View attachment 3615533
Congratulations! Glad you were able to finally get it.

Reactions: keishapie1973
This morning there was a voice in my head telling me to drive to the outlet. It's a 45 minute drive each way but the voice was strong. I went straight for the full price delete section. And, sitting there in all her glory was a bag that sold out last year that broke my heart.

View attachment 3615533
Gorgeous! Always listen to the voices in your head![emoji6]

View attachment 3615533
Congrats! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one hearing voices telling me to go to the outlet. Bag twins. Enjoy your new beauty. :smile:

I am wondering if they are gone too. My SA said it's one of their top sellers and she was surprised there weren't new colors for Spring that she knew of yet. I am glad I didn't return one that I was contemplating several months ago and have ended up using it a lot. What colors do you have?
I looked on Coach.com. The only Nomad they have in the regular/original size is the Oxblood. Macys only has black and it looks like it may be sold out. So sad... :sad: That makes it harder for me to consider returning Navy. (which I would have to do this week)

I looked on Coach.com. The only Nomad they have in the regular/original size is the Oxblood. Macys only has black and it looks like it may be sold out. So sad... :sad: That makes it harder for me to consider returning Navy. (which I would have to do this week)
I asked the SAs at my store and they don't know what's going on with the Nomad and we're surprised there wasn't any new colors for spring. One was speculating they might become an outlet bag, but that's what the Hatley is for. I wonder if the last of them will show up on the sale this Wednesday and the outlets. I'm still torn about the Navy too. I'm also still looking for the Forest. If they are included in the sale I'll definitely grab some more and then make a decision on the colors I want to keep.

I asked the SAs at my store and they don't know what's going on with the Nomad and we're surprised there wasn't any new colors for spring. One was speculating they might become an outlet bag, but that's what the Hatley is for. I wonder if the last of them will show up on the sale this Wednesday and the outlets. I'm still torn about the Navy too. I'm also still looking for the Forest. If they are included in the sale I'll definitely grab some more and then make a decision on the colors I want to keep.
I don't understand why they cannot keep some of the more "classic" styles around longer. If I remember correctly the Nomad came out in Sept 2015. That is not that long. IMO - they need some classics/staples.

Oh and besides that...I am tired of them moving FP styles to MFF. Come up with separate styles for outlet.

I don't know if this helps but on Thursday I bought the smaller Nomad in burgundy on Thursday 60% off at the outlet. They also had that size in the burnished cerise and aubergine colors. I believe they may of had the larger size but I wasn't really paying attention because I was looking to purchase the smaller version.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
I don't understand why they cannot keep some of the more "classic" styles around longer. If I remember correctly the Nomad came out in Sept 2015. That is not that long. IMO - they need some classics/staples.

Oh and besides that...I am tired of them moving FP styles to MFF. Come up with separate styles for outlet.
Stupid auto correct *Harley. Idk. I was annoyed when she mentioned it possibly becoming an outlet bag. I was creeping a couple weeks ago on the international sites and found the crossbody version in 2 colors with the western rivets. Not interested in those, although they might not come to the U.S. I'm supposed to be in time out in bags but will make an exception for the Nomads.

I don't know if this helps but on Thursday I bought the smaller Nomad in burgundy on Thursday 60% off at the outlet. They also had that size in the burnished cerise and aubergine colors. I believe they may of had the larger size but I wasn't really paying attention because I was looking to purchase the smaller version.
Thanks. I'll probably call my local outlet and see if they've received any. Last time they didn't have any but he said he could order what was available.

Thanks! I think I am good on my Nomad collection...but sad about them discontinuing the Nomad...if that is indeed the case.

I need advice on how to maintain my Nomad and what products should I use. I definitely want to purchase a conditioner and have narrowed it down to 3 products:
1) Apple Garde (OT: when I first saw the title "Apple and Coach" in the forums, I thought they meant the computer/phone company...lol)
2) Lovin My Bags
3) Cadillac
I'm leaning towards the LMB because the products are designed for handbags. Also is really necessary to clean then condition? One last question I swear :biggrin: Is it OK to use baby wipes to clean? I have Seventh Generation Free and Clear. There's so much conflicting information on the Internet regarding the care of leather handbags...ugh. TIA:smile:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I need advice on how to maintain my Nomad and what products should I use. I definitely want to purchase a conditioner and have narrowed it down to 3 products:
1) Apple Garde (OT: when I first saw the title "Apple and Coach" in the forums, I thought they meant the computer/phone company...lol)
2) Lovin My Bags
3) Cadillac
I'm leaning towards the LMB because the products are designed for handbags. Also is really necessary to clean then condition? One last question I swear :biggrin: Is it OK to use baby wipes to clean? I have Seventh Generation Free and Clear. There's so much conflicting information on the Internet regarding the care of leather handbags...ugh. TIA:smile:
I wouldn't use baby wipes. The safest cleaner for leather is vinegar. I've never used Lovin My Bags. I've used Cadillac. It's a wonderful conditioner. It's the only one I trust for special leathers like lambskin. For regular leather, I usually use Leather CPR and Blackrock Leather n Rich. The Blackrock is the best in protecting from staining or color transfer.

2) Lovin My Bags
3) Cadillac
I use Apple garde on my bags

I'm not sure if it was a "new" colour or not, but I was at my boutique store today and they had a Nomad in a burnished, lighter-than-saddle colour with dark pink edge paint.