Nobody uses colored bags?

I love colored bags. I own maybe 2 black handbags. A couple of brown/neutral. Give me all the color from red to cobalt to pink.

I never try to match my bag to anything. Today, I wore pink jeans and a grey top and carried a red bag. Tomorrow, my bag will be pink just because I feel like wearing pink.

This is how I want to dress!!!

Almost all neutrals where i live also. And for most of my life i used neutral bags....but i am not concerned with trends anymore, a benefit of reaching a ‘certain age’ lol. My premier bags and a lot of contemporary designers i still choose black as it is a safe color for such an $$ investment. But About 2 years ago i slowly began experimenting with colored bags and now i am all in. Recently i discovered the Massaccesi thread, and went crazy ordering colored bags. To be able to choose what color and leather type for the styles you want is very cool. So now i am wearing a more neutral wardrobe and letting my colorful bags shine! From bright yellow to hot pink, tangerine, cobalt blue, etc...really enjoying these fun colors :biggrin:

Almost all neutrals where i live also. And for most of my life i used neutral bags....but i am not concerned with trends anymore, a benefit of reaching a ‘certain age’ lol. My premier bags and a lot of contemporary designers i still choose black as it is a safe color for such an $$ investment. But About 2 years ago i slowly began experimenting with colored bags and now i am all in. Recently i discovered the Massaccesi thread, and went crazy ordering colored bags. To be able to choose what color and leather type for the styles you want is very cool. So now i am wearing a more neutral wardrobe and letting my colorful bags shine! From bright yellow to hot pink, tangerine, cobalt blue, etc...really enjoying these fun colors :biggrin:
I love Massecessi bags! Beautiful!

54771D70-50C3-4067-B687-C9C0B20A6776.jpeg
Is he still making them?

Yes. His kickstarter did not make it, but he is holding on and taking orders...I think he is trying to redo his website. But you can email him directly to order bags. I’ve been so bad :giggle: I’ve just ordered several more bags this week. I really need to go on ban island lol. I will attach one below, its one of his new styles. I ordered the pebbled yellow and white color block....so bright and cheery!

View attachment 4448854

Yes. His kickstarter did not make it, but he is holding on and taking orders...I think he is trying to redo his website. But you can email him directly to order bags. I’ve been so bad :giggle: I’ve just ordered several more bags this week. I really need to go on ban island lol. I will attach one below, its one of his new styles. I ordered the pebbled yellow and white color block....so bright and cheery!
Oh that's too bad about the Kickstarter.
Thank you for the info.

Reactions: jbags07
I love colored bags. I own maybe 2 black handbags. A couple of brown/neutral. Give me all the color from red to cobalt to pink.

I never try to match my bag to anything. Today, I wore pink jeans and a grey top and carried a red bag. Tomorrow, my bag will be pink just because I feel like wearing pink.
I like the way you think!!!

Reactions: Shelby33
I have a ton of neutral bags but my go to are my colored bags. I agree with others who say blue is also a great neutral and tend to gravitate to them a lot. I also see a lot of colored bags in my area. Colored bags is fun and shows a lot of personality.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I have a military green bag (PS) which is pretty neutral, a blue bag and a peach bag which I only use in summer. I have several black bags. seems black has become my go-to color. I don't plan to get any more black bags unless I sell one or run across something absolutely too good to pass up.

I have a Robin Egg/Tiffany Blue bag from Kate Spade - my only KS bag. I wear it a lot with spring and summer dresses, or with monochrome outfits. Coloured bags liven up monotonous outfits and for someone who LIVES in neutral colours, I quite like them.

Of course, personal preference with brightly coloured bags is to buy them in small sizes, I find larger bags look better in neutral shades.