No Waayy..... Not another one!!!

I thought that was the reason for my many phone calls to certain boutiques! Thanks for confirming I wasn't going :nuts:

very beautiful. i would love to get a bag that has so much vachetta but i worry about the bottom...

anyway, wanted to comment on the whole phone call thing...i realized anytime i call a store direct (the number listed for that particular store on vuitton.com) half of the time i get 866. and i figured out it was 866 that kept answering each time i got that little recorded message before anyone picks up that says "thank you for calling louis vuitton. to ensure quality, this call may be monitored" or something like that -- the person who picks up is a rep for 866 who is aware of what boutique you have just called. they then can look up any sort of information...their stock, their SAs, etc. i know this because i called the KOP store today and was thinking a rep for 866 answered when i asked for a particular SA. i know her name is pronounced like "deonna" but she must spell it like "diana" because the rep kept telling me that's what she thought her name was, but said, "let me check the floor and see if there is anyone by that name..." -- i thought this was odd since most places with limited staff, everyone knows everyone. she then must have proceeded to speak with someone from the store directly because she came back saying it was "deonna" but she was off today. so, my verdict is, that anytime all phone lines for a boutique are showing "busy" -- 866 then picks up automatically. however they are very discreet about it and try to make you think you have actually spoken to someone from the boutique you called. kind of confusing but this is what i think louis vuitton does so that they don't lose any business for very busy boutiques that have phone lines that may be difficult to get through to. otherwise, if someone picks up directly and you do not hear the "thank you for calling louis vuitton..." bit, then you are in deed speaking to someone at that actual boutique. whew! lol.

very beautiful. i would love to get a bag that has so much vachetta but i worry about the bottom...

anyway, wanted to comment on the whole phone call thing...i realized anytime i call a store direct (the number listed for that particular store on vuitton.com) half of the time i get 866. and i figured out it was 866 that kept answering each time i got that little recorded message before anyone picks up that says "thank you for calling louis vuitton. to ensure quality, this call may be monitored" or something like that -- the person who picks up is a rep for 866 who is aware of what boutique you have just called. they then can look up any sort of information...their stock, their SAs, etc. i know this because i called the KOP store today and was thinking a rep for 866 answered when i asked for a particular SA. i know her name is pronounced like "deonna" but she must spell it like "diana" because the rep kept telling me that's what she thought her name was, but said, "let me check the floor and see if there is anyone by that name..." -- i thought this was odd since most places with limited staff, everyone knows everyone. she then must have proceeded to speak with someone from the store directly because she came back saying it was "deonna" but she was off today. so, my verdict is, that anytime all phone lines for a boutique are showing "busy" -- 866 then picks up automatically. however they are very discreet about it and try to make you think you have actually spoken to someone from the boutique you called. kind of confusing but this is what i think louis vuitton does so that they don't lose any business for very busy boutiques that have phone lines that may be difficult to get through to. otherwise, if someone picks up directly and you do not hear the "thank you for calling louis vuitton..." bit, then you are in deed speaking to someone at that actual boutique. whew! lol.

OT: this is odd..never happened to me, and sometimes when I call in the evening (the boutique I call is open late thurs-sat) the phone will just ring and ring and no one will answer and I will hang up. The only time I get 866 is when i call 866.

Back TO topic: COngrats on your azur! I'm glad you were able to get it!!

Hey sweetie, sorry I didn't get to this sooner! I love her; she's absolutely gorgeous! Wear her to good health! Congrats!!!!!! :yahoo:

P.S. -- You know that I love the Noe more than the speedy and the batignolles. ;)

OT: this is odd..never happened to me, and sometimes when I call in the evening (the boutique I call is open late thurs-sat) the phone will just ring and ring and no one will answer and I will hang up. The only time I get 866 is when i call 866.

Back TO topic: COngrats on your azur! I'm glad you were able to get it!!

this has also happened to me when i called scottsdale after they left a message for me telling my azur speedy was in. although it was the only time i have ever called vuitton and it rang and rand and rang. but they did finally answer ;)