No, Thank you.

I have passed on bags many times. I don't have a problem with getting bags. They want you to be sure of your purchases and be happy. They don't want you returning bags or selling them so you (the customer) must be comfortable with your purchase.

I ask for bags, when they come in my SA calls me. I'll go to the store and try them on for size and color and style. If I don't like it 100% I will pass on it. My SA lives on this rule that you have to love it the moment you see it or it's not meant for you. She looks for the gasp!

i have often declined bags and no problem. i have been told the only have problems with declined SO´s and frequently declined PO´s of course it depends on the client but let us say you are not that well know in the store and decline PO´s in consecutive seasons you most likely won´t be able to order again kwim.

funny you say that hermesaholic ... I passed on 4 bags this week that SA offered and I think they were offered knowing I would not want 3 of them. I thought I was being a little paranoid.