No pound for the Dog!?? {Chapman}

I am so happy it is unbelieveable for them they are one of the best families out there. I am so glad they can know relax and get back to what they love to do without have this hanging over them. I really dout that dog hit beth he was abused as a child and he always get so angry at the people he has to catch who beat on there women. I think Christopher is just trying to get some sort of fame. he never liked his dad and i think it had somthing to do with him beingh put up for adoption bu i could be wrong

Posted Aug 2nd 2007 6:00PM by TMZ Staff

Duane "Dog" Chapman found out conclusively today that he won't be locked up in a Mexican jail -- and he could barely contain his relief. Que bueno!

In a statement to AETV.com, the famed Bounty Hunter told fans, "I'm just like in shock right now," after a Mexican court granted him his freedom this morning. Still, he refused to take the opportunity to talk trash; instead, the clearly emotionally drained Dog -- one of TV's toughest tough guys -- just lost it.

Meanwhile, his Huntress, Beth Chapman, gave us the news update, namely that a court in Puerto Vallarta considered the motion of Dog's lawyers -- which said that the statute of limitations had run out -- and decided to let Dog and his two associates go free. "Many many mahalos," says Beth to Dog's supporters, "and aloha."

Yay for Dog

About the drug thing mentioned earlier hasn't he said in the past he had drug problems and he's been to prison that's why he tries to help because he's been there and knows what it's like

Kittie LaRoche yep she is all real

Label Addict yes he took drugs in his past but gave them up when he turned his live around after he was conficted of a murder he didn't commit for 18 months after that he has been a bounty hunter ever since